Weight Watchers Cookies
These Weight Watchers cookies are the perfect way to indulge in a sweet treat without going off track. The combination of peanut butter, chocolate and oats hits the mark in this Weight Watchers no bake cookies recipe.
If you are on Weight Watchers there is no reason you can’t enjoy a sweet treat now and then! These Weight Watchers no bake cookies are the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth while staying within your points for the day.
There are all sorts of tasty recipes that can help you achieve your goal while satisfying your cravings. These Weight Watchers pancakes are a quick and easy breakfast option or try these 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins for a grab and go breakfast. When the afternoon snack cravings hit, make sure to have these handy Weight Watchers 1 point snacks on hand!
Weight Watchers No Bake Cookies
These no bake cookies combine all of my favorites, peanut butter, chocolate and oatmeal! They are delicious and since they are no bake, they are easy and fast to make! Even your family will love these cookies!
Weight Watchers No Bake Cookies Ingredients
For this easy recipe we will be using the following ingredients which you probably have in your pantry already:
- PB2 – this is a peanut butter powder that you can find in the peanut butter aisle
- Land O Lakes butter spread with canola oil – find this in the dairy case
- real white sugar – you can also substitute with a natural sugar alternative like stevia
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk – find this in the dairy case next to the regular milk
- unsweetened cocoa – this is the kind you bake with and will be found in the baking aisle
- vanilla – always use real vanilla and never imitation as it produces the very best flavor
- 1 minute oats – these are different than old fashioned as they are a bit smaller and broken up
First, we will begin by reconstituting PB2 with water as directed on the package. (See recipe below for amounts)
Then in a saucepan over medium heat, we will be combining butter, sugar, milk and cocoa powder.
Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 60 seconds. Then, remove from heat and stir in vanilla, oats and peanut butter mixture.
Next, we will be portioning the cookies out onto a prepared cookie sheet using a cookie scoop. In Weight Watchers recipes it is important to evenly divide the servings so that the points count is correct.
Drop into 15 equal cookie portions onto a cookie sheet.
Now, allow the cookie to sit for 1 hour before serving so they can firm up.
Print Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies Recipe
Weight Watchers Cookies
- 3 T PB2 – mixed with water as directed on package
- ¼ C Land O Lakes butter spread with canola oil
- ¾ C real white sugar
- 3 T unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ C of quaker 1 minute oats dry
- Mix together your PB2 peanut butter and water as directed on the package and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix together butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil and cook for 60 seconds.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla and dry oats mixing until well combined.
- Using a Tablespoon, drop mixture onto wax paper and allow to sit at least one hour before serving.
Each of these cookies is worth 4 Weight Watchers points. If you use a sugar substitute such as stevia, they will be worth fewer points!
You may also like:
- Jalapeno poppers Weight Watchers recipe
- Weight Watchers healthy turkey chili
Pin Weight Watchers No Bake Cookies