Instant Pot iced tea is the latest craze because you can make iced tea quickly and easily! This blackberry iced tea recipe is just what you need on a hot day and it is perfect for entertaining guests!
Is there anything an Instant Pot can’t do? We use ours for everything from diced potatoes, pork chops, bbq pork, and even buffalo chicken. Now I have another recipe with this amazing Instant Pot Iced Tea.
Instant Pot Iced Tea
Warmer weather is coming and with that weather comes relaxing with family, porch sitting, and amazing iced tea. I am already a fan of Strawberry Green Tea and now I have another iced tea recipe that I think you’ll love!
How To Make Iced Tea in the Instant Pot
Iced Tea in the instant pot is so easy and it turns out incredibly flavorful. We all know that over-seeped tea can end up tasting bitter. To prevent this just add a pinch of baking soda prior to brewing and remove tea bags as soon as the pressure has been fully released. You will end up with perfectly brewed tea. Cool trick huh?
Blackberry Iced Tea
Blackberries and basil seem to go hand in hand so they make the perfect garnish for this blackberry iced tea in the Instant Pot. Bursting with fresh blackberries, this iced tea is the perfect warm-weather drink. You can easily change out the blackberries for any other seasonal fruit.
How Long Can I Store Instant Pot Iced Tea?
Due to the fresh fruit in this tea, you have about a 3-day window in which to drink it. Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve and then add your garnish.
Print Instant Pot Iced Tea Recipe
Print the recipe below and add it to a binder to create your very own personal cookbook!
Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Instant Pot
- 8.5 cups water
- baking soda pinch
- 6 organic black tea bags paper tags removed
- 1.5 cups fresh blackberries divided
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 cup honey local
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice fresh
- Fresh blackberries
- Fresh basil sprigs
- Add 8 cups of water, tea bags, a pinch of baking soda, and a half cup blackberries to Instant Pot® and stir to combine. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 5 minutes.
- While the tea is brewing, add remaining blackberries, basil, honey, and remaining water to saucepan set over medium heat. Cook, gently pressing on the blackberries to release their juices while continually stirring the mixture to combine, for 4-5 minutes. Once the honey is completely melted and the mixture starts to thicken, remove from heat and set aside.
- When cook time on Instant Pot® is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully strain hot tea mixture with a fine-mesh strainer. Pour the reserved liquid into a large, heat-resistant pitcher and sweeten with the blackberry honey simple syrup, to taste. Add fresh lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately over ice with fresh blackberries and a sprig of fresh basil for garnish. Enjoy!
Pin Instant Pot Iced Tea Recipe
We love it when you pin our recipes and it also helps you easily find them later!