Sheet Pan Salmon with Asparagus
This Orange-Glazed sheet pan salmon with asparagus recipe delivers on brilliant flavors in a short amount of time. With less than 30 minutes you can have a delicious dinner on the table making this a perfect busy weeknight meal. But I love that it is also perfect for guests, you will have them all thinking you slaved away on a gourmet dinner.
Sheet pan dinners are such a great way to get a healthy dinner on the table in very little time. Of course, I love that by only using a sheet pan to cook it on, there is minimal clean up involved. I already make Sheet Pan Pork Chops, roasted pork tenderloin, and sheet pan sausage and veggies for those nights I need a quick but healthy dinner. Now, this salmon is another amazing recipe I can add to my meal plan rotation.
Sheet Pan Salmon
This quick and easy one-pan dinner is the perfect healthy weeknight meal. From start to finish, you can have this delicious, complete meal on the table in less than 25 minutes!
Orange Glazed Salmon
With an amazing but simple orange glaze, this salmon is flavored with honey, orange juice, and balsamic vinegar. It is the perfect balance of sweet and tangy. Even the pickiest of eaters will love it. Paired with my instant pot wild rice this dish has already become a family favorite that we love.
Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
You won’t need any special equipment. All you need is a three-quarter sized sheet pan or the more common 13” x 18” half sheet pan. I also add a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat to my pan to make clean up even easier.
The salmon and asparagus are both coated with the orange glaze making this dish one that is bursting with flavor.
Print Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
Print the recipe below and add it to a binder to create your very own personal cookbook!
Sheet Pan Salmon
- Sheet Pan
- 4 6 ounce Salmon filets preferably wild-caught Alaskan
- 3 Tbsps Orange Juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 lbs asparagus tough end removed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Place the salmon filets skin side down in the center of the baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Generously season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and brush over the salmon.
- Add the asparagus to the bowl with the orange juice mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange asparagus around the salmon fillets in a single layer and place sheet pan in a pre-heated oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or just until the salmon is flaky and the asparagus develops a bit of color, being careful to not overcook the salmon.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Pin Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe
We love it when you pin our recipes and it also helps you easily find them later!