I love sheet pan dinners because they are a quick and easy one pan meal and these sheet pan pork chops with garlic broccoli definitely fit the bill. Full of flavor and totally easy! This is a quick and easy clean eating recipe that only uses one pan so clean up is a breeze!
This tasty sheet pan pork chops recipe works best on a single sheet pan because the juice and seasonings from the pork chops add a lot of incredible flavor to the simply prepared roasted garlic broccoli.
You know that we have many favorite go-to pork recipes. These Instant pot boneless pork chops are a staple around here. And now this is another new favorite to add to our menu. And I know that you will love this sheet pan pork chops recipe as much as my sheet pan sausage and veggies and pork tenderloin sheet pan dinner.
Sheet Pan Pork Chops
Sheet pan dinners like these baked boneless pork chops are my secret for getting a delicious, homemade dinner on the table in no time. I can easily prep everything ahead of time and then set it in the oven just a little bit before we eat. The end result is a wonderful dinner my whole family loves with just a few minutes of prep time, 30 minutes of cook time and only one sheet pan to clean up.
You can easily change up the veggies with the sheet pan pork chops for a more customized dish. Of course the garlic broccoli pairs perfectly, but sometimes I add carrots or even green beans instead.
Pork Chop Sheet Pan Dinner
The key to this amazing pork chop sheet pan dinner is that the juices from the pork add a ton of flavor to the veggies. Be sure to use a large sheet pan so you can put everything in a single layer without overcrowding the pan.
Always cook meat to temperature, not by time. Actual cooking time will vary based on a number of factors, including internal starting temperature, individual oven variations, size, and thickness of the meat, what else is in the oven while cooking, etc… The minimum safe cooking temperature for fresh pork is 145° F. I always use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature.
Print Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli Recipe
Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli
- 6 thick-cut boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided extra virgin
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning divided
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat.
- Place pork chops on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle each chop with some olive oil (approximately 2 tablespoons for all 6 pork chops).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Rub the spice mixture on both sides of each pork chop and return to the prepared baking sheet. Season generously with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Add the fresh broccoli florets to the same mixing bowl and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Add remaining Italian seasoning and minced garlic to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange seasoned broccoli on baking sheet around the pork chops, spreading into a single layer. Place the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 23-28 minutes, turning the pork chops and stirring the broccoli once, or until the pork is completely cooked through* and the broccoli is nicely browned.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and transfer pork chops and broccoli to a serving platter. Cover loosely and allow pork chops to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Pin Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Garlic Broccoli
We love when you pin our recipes! It helps you easily find them later too.