I love quick and easy weeknight meals and that is exactly what these Philly Cheese Steak Crescents with Au Jus are! They are quick and easy to prepare and they taste great!
You will need 2 packages of crescent rolls, a package of sliced provolone cheese, a package of Hormel Deli Roast Beef and horseradish sauce. I use the Hormel natural choice deli roast beef because it doesn’t have any preservatives. It’s tasty and natural and made with USDA select beef. Follow the recipe below. Print it out or pin this post to bookmark it!<
- 2 8 Count Packages Crescent Rolls
- 1 Pound Hormel Roast Beef
- 1 Package Sliced Provolone
- Horseradish Sauce
- I Carton of Beef Stock
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tsp minced onion
- Unroll crescents onto a large cookie sheet.
- Spread a small dot of horseradish sauce on each crescent then place a folded piece of Provolone cheese and folded piece of roast beef on each crescent and roll up, starting at the wide end and going toward the narrow end.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes, until golden brown.
- For the Au Jus sauce pour beef stock into a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until reduced to half it's volume.
- Add worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and onion and cook five minutes longer.
- Serve crescents with au jus for dipping.
Like this post? Pin it, Share it, Tweet it! 🙂