These cookies taste like blueberry muffins in a cookie. They are great. Best when warm from the oven but great the next day too.
Blueberry Bombshell Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Cups Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- Mix together shortening, egg and sweet milk.
- Add in baking powder, flour, salt and sugar.
- Mix well by hand.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Form balls and drop on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper 2'' apart.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Store loosely covered. DO NOT store in an air tight container or they will get too soft.