This Instant Pot Cheesecake is to die for! Don’t be afraid to attempt cheesecake in your Instant Pot. I’ll show you how to make it step by step. It’s easy and so delicious!
I’m a sucker for a good cheesecake recipe and this pecan cheesecake made in the Instant Pot does not disappoint! It technically is a no bake cheesecake recipe since you aren’t baking it in the oven at all. You just need your Instant Pot! You might also like this no bake icebox cheesecake recipe or these no bake mini cheesecakes. This New York cheesecake recipe is also a keeper!
How To Make Instant Pot Cheesecake
I was always intimidated by making my own cheesecake. It was just one of those things that seemed so hard. It really isn’t that hard at all and I will show you step by step just how easy it is so that you can tackle making your very own cheesecake in your Instant Pot!
Instant Pot Cheesecake Ingredients
For this recipe, you’ll need the following cheesecake ingredients:
- graham cracker crumbs – buy premade or make your own in the food processor
- granulated sugar – regular white sugar is best
- butter – use salted butter
- cream cheese – needs to be at room temperature. Place on the counter to come to room temperature.
- large eggs – the eggs also need to be at room temperature. Place on the counter to come to temperature or in a glass of warm water to speed it up.
- flour – use all-purpose flour
- sour cream – use the full fat for best results
- vanilla extract – use real vanilla not imitation
- brown sugar – light or dark will work
- corn syrup – we prefer to use organic corn syrup
- pecans – chop them up a bit
- unsalted butter – for the pecan pie filling
How To Make The Cheesecake Crust
You will begin this Instant Pot cheesecake by making the crust for the cheesecake. You’ll simply be mixing together all of the crust ingredients (see recipe below) in a medium bowl.
After mixing together all of the ingredients you’ll need to press the crust mixture into a springform pan. Before you do this, add a layer of parchment paper on top of the round bottom. Cut away the paper that overhangs the sides so nothing is hanging out of the side. Finally, grease the sides and bottom with butter or cooking spray.
Now you are ready to press the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
How To Make The Cheesecake Filling
Following the directions in the recipe below, mix together the ingredients for the cheesecake filling. Then you are ready to pour it on top of the cheesecake crust. Pour over the crust.
How To Make Pecan Pie Filling
You are now ready to prepare the pecan pie filling. In a medium size bowl, mix together the pecan pie filling ingredients.
Once you mix together your pecan pie filling ingredients, pour the filling over the cheesecake filling layer.
How To Cook Cheesecake In Instant Pot
To cook the cheesecake in your Instant Pot you’ll need to:
- Add 1.5 cups of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Place the trivet into your Instant Pot
- Cover your springform pan with foil and place on top of the trivet inside your Instant Pot
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to “sealing”
- Set the Instant Pot to high pressure for 1 hour
- Allow to natural release for 30 minutes then manual release
- Carefully remove the trivet with the Cheesecake on it by lifting it out with the trivet handles
- Set to a cooling rack to let it cool
- Remove the aluminum foil to allow it to breathe
- Once your cheesecake is cooled, transfer to the refrigerator for at least four hours to solidify
Once your cheesecake has solidified in the fridge you are ready to slice and serve it! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. It wasn’t that hard was it?
Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe
Print the recipe below and add it to a binder to make your own personal recipe book!
Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Instant Pot
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pecan Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
For The Crust:
- Mix together all of your ingredients for your crust.
- In a your springform cake pan, add a layer of parchment paper on top of the round bottom piece. Place the spring form on top of that creating a seal and lock it in place. Rip or cut any remaining paper hanging out from the sides. Grease the sides and bottom with butter or cooking spray.
- Add your graham cracker crust to the pan, pressing down on the bottom as well as the sides.
For The Cheesecake:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your butter and sugar. Mix until incorporated. Add one egg at a time as you continue to mix the cream cheese mixture. Add your vanilla.
- Add in your flour, sour cream. Mix while until combined.
- Pour your cheesecake mixture into your springform pan.
For The Pecan Pie Filling
- In a small bowl mix together your pecan pie ingredients. Once mixed, add to the top of your cheesecake.
- Add one and a half cups of water to your instant pot. Place the trivia inside.
- Cover your pan with aluminum foil and place inside your instant pot on your trivet.
- Lock your lid in place and close the valve. Set your instant pot to high pressure for one hour.
- Once it is done, allow it to naturalist for 30 minutes, followed by a manual release.
- Carefully remove the trivet with the Cheesecake on it by lifting it out with the trivet handles. Set to a cooling rack to let it cool. Remove the aluminum foil to allow it to breathe.
- Once your cheesecake is cooled, transfer to the refrigerator for at least four hours to solidify.
- Cut and serve! Enjoy!
Cheesecake freezes great! You can freeze cheesecake in individual slices or whole. Place your cheesecake on a cardboard cake round (you can make your own from cardboard!). Wrap in plastic wrap first and then wrap in aluminum foil. Cheesecake will last for 1-2 months in the freezer.
Thaw overnight in the fridge. When partially thawed remove from the cardboard round and place on a glass serving platter.
Yes! Cheesecake needs to be stored in the refrigerator. It can sit out for a couple of hours but should then return to the fridge until you are ready to eat it.
Cheesecake will keep in the fridge for about a week. If you have thawed your cheesecake after being frozen the week starts from the time it was thawed.
Pin Instant Pot Cheesecake Recipe