No Bake Icebox Berry Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake icebox berry cheesecake recipe is sure to be the biggest hit at your next 4th of July gathering! It is so easy and so delicious. Packed with big flavors, your friends will be in awe of your baking skills without ever knowing you didn’t even have to bake this beauty!
Every 4th of July brings the opportunity to create amazing family memories that our children will remember forever. I have always loved the 4th of July and I look at it as a time of family, fun and patriotism. This No Bake Icebox Berry Cheesecake Recipe that is decorated with the American flag on top is the perfect 4th of July dessert for every family celebration. No matter what your family’s 4th of July traditions are, make this recipe a part of them this year!
If you love cheesecake as much as I do then you’ll also want to check out how easy it is to make Instant Pot cheesecake or try out these no bake mini cheesecakes for your next party! If you are trying to eat less sugar then this New York cheesecake that uses monk fruit in place of sugar will be right up your alley! No matter which way you make cheesecake, it’s sooooo delicious!
No Bake Icebox Cheesecake
Every year I dress the kids in red, white and blue and we hit up the local parades and field races. Then we all head to the family cabin and enjoy delicious food, fun games and time together as a family. All of the extended family is in attendance and there is never a shortage of food. I love the 4th of July and the wholesome meaning behind it. Of course, making some red, white and blue themed food is also a favorite tradition.
This no bake icebox cheesecake is topped with a berry American flag and is so patriotic! It’s the perfect addition to your 4th of July food table! I love that this recipe is a no bake recipe so I don’t have to heat up the house with the oven! Perfect for those hot July days. Icebox cake is cool and satisfying.
How To Make Icebox Cake
I love how quick and easy this no bake icebox berry cheesecake is to make. Just make it the night before your gathering or 4 hours before you plan on eating it. The ingredients are basic and the layers of this cake are bursting with the flavors of Summer. It’s a light dessert that won’t leave you feeling bogged down after eating it and will satisfy every sweet tooth!
- 2 pounds of fresh strawberries
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 2 tubs of whipped topping – such as Cool Whip or Coco Whip
- 1 box of cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 box of Honey Maid Graham Crackers – It’s important to use Honey Maid brand graham crackers in this recipe as I have found that this brand softens the best to create the layers and I’ve had trouble with other brands not softening as well.
Begin by whisking your cheesecake pudding mix with 1 cup of milk. Then fold in your 2 containers of whipped topping gently stirring to mix. Don’t over-stir or it will become watery.
Now spread a thin layer of whipped topping on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Then cover that layer with a layer of Honey Maid graham crackers. You may need to break them to make them fit all the way to the edge.
Next spread a layer of whipped topping over the graham crackers and then top with strawberries and blueberries. Now place another layer of graham crackers on top of the fruit and repeat these layers 3 times so you have 4 layers total.
Once you have finished your final layer of whipped topping you can top it with fruit that is arranged like the American flag. Then refrigerate for four hours so the graham crackers will soften.
Once they’ve softened they create these amazing graham cracker cake-like layers that when mixed with the cheesecake pudding and whipped topping layers creates a light cheesecake flavored dessert that is out of this world!
I am definitely bringing this to our family 4th of July gathering! I already tested out this recipe on my family and they all LOVE it!
No Bake Icebox Cheesecake Recipe
Print off the recipe below and remember to share it on Facebook and pin it for later!
No Bake Icebox Berry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 8 oz tubs of whipped topping like Cool Whip
- 1 box Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers
- 1 1 oz box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Whisk together pudding mix and 1 cup of cold milk.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and stir gently until mixed. Do not over-stir or it will become watery.
- Place a thin layer of whipped topping mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Top with a layer of graham crackers. You may need to break them to make them fit all the way to the edge of your pan.
- Now top with a layer of whipped topping.
- Place a layer of fruit on top of the whipped topping layer.
- Now top that layer with a layer of graham crackers and repeat layers 3 more times until you have four layers total.
- Once you reach the final layer of whipped topping top it with a layer of fruit decorated like the American flag for a festive touch!
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours until graham crackers have softened.
So simple to make! Love recipes like that – easy to put together and looks fantastic!
that looks so good and so easy to make
Perfect dessert for a hot Summer day and so pretty too!
Oooh! Looks simple and tasty! Thank you for sharing. I love cheesecake!
Me too. Cheesecake is one of my favorites.
This looks easy and so yummy.
This reminds me of what we call “Eclair” Cake but oh so much more refreshing and perfect for the hot summer months. Not to mention a great pot luck item for my husband to take to work with him. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
I love no bake cakes! Perfect for the summer.
I agree. They are so cool and refreshing with bonus for not turning on the oven.
This is so nice and festive, and I like all the little tips to make sure it comes out really good. I’d love to try this for the July holiday!
It’s so tasty too! Thanks for the compliment 🙂
yum! you inspired me! i will use either this or another similar recipe that i have made before for the 4th. I love no bake dessert ideas!