Consideration was provided by Honey Maid.
Every 4th of July brings the opportunity to create amazing family memories that our children will remember forever. I have always loved the 4th of July and I look at it as a time of family, fun and patriotism. This No Bake Icebox Berry Cheesecake Recipe that is decorated with the American flag on top is the perfect 4th of July dessert for every family celebration. No matter what your family’s 4th of July traditions are, make this recipe a part of them this year!
Every year I dress the kids in red, white and blue and we hit up the local parades and field races. Then we all head to the family cabin and enjoy delicious food, fun games and time together as a family. All of the extended family is in attendance and there is never a shortage of food. I love the 4th of July and the wholesome meaning behind it. Being able to celebrate with my children the same way that my parents did with me and their parents did with them is so important to me. It’s imperative that we keep those wholesome traditions alive!
I love how quick and easy this no bake icebox berry cheesecake is to make. You won’t be heating up your house to make it because it is no bake! Just make it the night before your gathering or 4 hours before you plan on eating it. The ingredients are basic and the layers of this cake are bursting with the flavors of Summer. It’s a light dessert that won’t leave you feeling bogged down after eating it and will satisfy every sweet tooth!
You’ll need 2 pounds of fresh strawberries, 1 pint of blueberries, 2 tubs of whipped topping, 1 box of cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix, 1 cup of milk and 1 box of Honey Maid Graham Crackers Honey. It’s important to use Honey Maid brand graham crackers in this recipe as I have found that this brand softens the best to create the layers and I’ve had trouble with other brands not softening as well.
Begin by whisking your cheesecake pudding mix with 1 cup of milk. Then fold in your 2 containers of whipped topping gently stirring to mix. Don’t over-stir or it will become watery.
Now spread a thin layer of whipped topping on the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Then cover that layer with a layer of Honey Maid graham crackers. You may need to break them to make them fit all the way to the edge.
Next spread a layer of whipped topping over the graham crackers and then top with strawberries and blueberries. Now place another layer of graham crackers on top of the fruit and repeat these layers 3 times so you have 4 layers total.
Once you have finished your final layer of whipped topping you can top it with fruit that is arranged like the American flag. Then refrigerate for four hours so the graham crackers will soften. Once they’ve softened they create these amazing graham cracker cake-like layers that when mixed with the cheesecake pudding and whipped topping layers creates a light cheesecake flavored dessert that is out of this world!
I am definitely bringing this to our family 4th of July gathering! I already tested out this recipe on my family and they all LOVE it! Print off the recipe below and remember to share it on Facebook and pin it for later!
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 8 oz tubs of whipped topping like Cool Whip
- 1 box Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers
- 1 1 oz box cheesecake flavored instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- Whisk together pudding mix and 1 cup of cold milk.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and stir gently until mixed. Do not over-stir or it will become watery.
- Place a thin layer of whipped topping mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Top with a layer of graham crackers. You may need to break them to make them fit all the way to the edge of your pan.
- Now top with a layer of whipped topping.
- Place a layer of fruit on top of the whipped topping layer.
- Now top that layer with a layer of graham crackers and repeat layers 3 more times until you have four layers total.
- Once you reach the final layer of whipped topping top it with a layer of fruit decorated like the American flag for a festive touch!
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours until graham crackers have softened.
I’m looking forward to this year’s 4th of July festivities! No matter how things change, what makes us wholesome never will. Honey Maid provides wholesome snacks for every wholesome family.