No Bake TURTLES® Cheesecake! Easy Mini Cheesecake Recipe
I made these amazing no bake mini TURTLES® cheesecakes. I started with my favorite go-to easy mini cheesecake recipe and got creative from there! I promise you these are super easy even for the beginning baker so make some this weekend. Everyone will think you slaved away over these masterpieces and you don’t need to tell them that they were easy.
Just take a drool-worthy stare at those decadent drips of chocolate sauce and that beautiful TURTLES® caramel nut cluster on top! Okay now that you are drooling I’ll show you how easy these are to make. I LOVE a good cheesecake and these little delights do not disappoint.
If you appreciate cheesecake as much as I do then be sure to check out how to make Instant Pot cheesecake too! This no bake icebox cheesecake is another great spin on the classic cheesecake recipe as well. This New York cheesecake recipe uses monk fruit for a low sugar option as well!
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes are the perfect individual dessert portions for your next party or gathering! I love that this recipe is a no bake recipe so you can easily whip them together without heating up the house.
How To Make Mini Cheesecakes
You’ll need a few basic ingredients to make these no bake cheesecakes.
- graham cracker crumbs – buy pre-made or make your own in the food processor
- sugar – white granulated sugar is best
- butter – salted or unsalted whichever you prefer
- cream cheese – full fat cream cheese works best
- vanilla extract – the real stuff not the imitation
- powdered sugar – powdered cane sugar by C&H is my go-to
- sour cream – full fat variety
- heavy whipping cream – comes in a carton in the dairy section
- chocolate and caramel sauce – these are a must!
- Turtles candies – essential for topping your cheesecakes with
Start out by combining the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Then add the melted butter and mix until well-combined. Now press the mixture into a silicone tart mold. If you don’t have little tart molds you can also use cupcake molds or a mini muffin pan. Now put them in the fridge until you are done making the filling. This helps them firm up.
Next in a mixing bowl (using a stand mixer) mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla about 2-3 minutes until it reaches a smooth and light texture. Add the whipping cream slowly and then add the sour cream and mix an additional 4-5 minutes until mixture is creamy and thick.
Then spread the mixture on top of the prepared crust. Fill it to the top of your tart mold. Now refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to allow them to set and firm up.
Once they have chilled you can carefully pop them out of the molds.
Next, drizzle them with chocolate and caramel sauce. I used the same kind you would use on ice cream, but you can make your own or use whatever variety you want to.
Now top it with a TURTLES® candy, the perfect combination of nuts, caramel and chocolate!
Serve them immediately or return to the fridge. I suggest waiting until you are ready to serve them before topping them with chocolate, caramel and a TURTLES® candy. They will keep better without the topping on them and refrigerating the TURTLES® candy will make it hard.
These will last in the fridge for at least a day or two but I wouldn’t make them any further ahead than that or the crust will begin to get soggy.
If you really want to wow your friends, then grab some of these cute little cupcake stands for serving your mini cheesecakes! They make them look extra fancy.
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 14 rectangle graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Caramel sauce
- TURTLES® caramel nut clusters candies
- Crust: In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar and give it a quick stir. Then add the melted butter and stir with a fork until all graham cracker crumbs are moistened.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of silicone tart molds (or cupcake molds or mini muffin pans). I used two spoonfuls for each tart mold so that it went about halfway up the mold. Place in fridge while you prepare filling.
- Filling: Using your stand mixer mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla for 2-3 minutes until it is well mixed and has a light, smooth texture. Slowly add in whipping cream and sour cream and mix an additional 4-5 minutes until it reaches a creamy, thick texture.
- Spread the filling evenly into your prepared crusts, filling the molds to the top. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving top with chocolate sauce, caramel and a TURTLES® candy.
- Store in the fridge. *Don't add topping until you are ready to serve them.
These are so beautiful! I would love to make them for a party this weekend…but don’t think they will turn out like yours!
I bet they would. These are really easy to make.
Those look divine! They look easy to make and I know my family would love them. So when I go to the store next time I will be buying the ingredients and making this.
Wow these look incredible. I need to make a whole heap load of these. My kids would go nuts for them too!
Wow! These look awesome! I love Turtles so I know I would love this desert. I’m pining it for later!
These look super delicious. I will have to try to make them up someday soon. The perfect treat!
Oh my goodness. It’s a good thing these are mini because I would eat the entire thing in one sitting. They’re so cute!
Oh wow! These look too good to be true. I’ve got to try and make these.
These look way too good for their own good! I love Turtles so much so this recipe is for me!
Aren’t Turtles just the best thing ever? Combine them with cheesecake and you have a dessert everyone will love.
This is going to be the perfect dessert for this weekend. We are having some family over for dinner. They look so delicious i am excited to try them. I hope mine look as good.
They are so great, I am sure you will all love them.
Yummy and adorable, perfect combination. Thanks for sharing at the Monday Funday Party!!
So easy and so yummy! Love turtles! Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on Twitter! Have a great week!
Oh my gosh! How cute are these & they look delicious. I may try these for an upcoming party. Thanks
Thank you. They are so yummy.
These look absolutely delicious! Turtles are one of my favorite candies and cheesecakes one my my favorite desserts. Perfect combination! Thanks for sharing with Delicious Dishes Recipe Party this week!
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, and this look so yummy!
These look addictive! Thanks for sharing with us!
We love Cheesecake at our house and your recipe to make this cheesecake is really good. I like how pretty it turned out and I want to make this for dessert.
These are the cutest little desserts.! Turtle’s are one of my favorite chocolates/candies. and I love cheesecake to so this dessert is perfect for me. It’s great that these are no bake too.
I absolutely love graham cracker crust. This looks so delicious! I’d love to try it!
These mini cheesecakes look and sound delicious! Perfect for the upcoming months.
I have been looking for those exact silicone tart molds. Where did you get them?
I believe I got them at Target years ago.