Whether you are planning a rainbow party or you just want some fun rainbow food ideas for kids, you’ve come t the right place! My rainbow jello recipe is one of my most popular posts so I KNOW you all love rainbow food! Grab some inspiring and colorful ideas here!
Rainbow Party Food
If you are planning a rainbow party then you definitely will want to hop over to my Ultimate Rainbow Party Guide and grab more rainbow party food ideas, rainbow party games, rainbow party decor and more! It’s a comprehensive list of all things rainbow party! There are so many fun things you can do with a rainbow party. We did a unicorn rainbow party for my daughter’s 5th Birthday and I still have yet to share all of those ideas with you but I promise I will! It was SO much fun and so colorful. It was a really easy theme to work with because there are so many directions you can go with it!
Colorful Rainbow Party Recipes:
The best part about a rainbow party is the colorful food! These recipes do not disappoint and are so delicious in addition to including the colors of the rainbow!
- Rainbow Jello – This rainbow jello is one of my most popular recipes! It’s fun and easy to make!
- Rainbow Spaghetti – This rainbow spaghetti is a great main dish for your party! It has all the colors of the rainbow and makes for a fun meal idea.
- Rainbow Unicorn Dip – This colorful rainbow unicorn dip isn’t nearly as unhealthy as it looks! Love the clean ingredients.
- End of the Rainbow Trail Mix – This rainbow trail mix is perfect for guests of all ages and can be customized to suite your taste preferences!
- Rainbow Smoothie – These rainbow smoothies are a healthy and colorful way to get your serving of fruits for the day!
- Rainbow Swirl Buttercream Frosting – This is a must for topping your rainbow party cupcakes!
- Rainbow Popsicles – These are a healthy take on the favorite frozen treat and of course are the colors of the rainbow!
- Rainbow Smoothie – Another fresh, healthy take on your rainbow party beverages!
- Rainbow Fruit Kabobs – Quick and easy rainbow fruit kabobs are the perfect healthy snack for your rainbow party.
- Kiwi Rainbow Ice Pops – Just kiwi, raspberries and orange mango juice are needed to make these colorful treats!
- Rainbow Ice Cream – This stuff is seriously cool looking and it’s dairy free and gluten free!
- Easy Rainbow Cookies – These cookies have an adorable rainbow decoration on top and you should definitely involve the kids in decorating!
- Rainbow Bagels – Need I say more? Rainbows for breakfast anyone?
- Spicy Rainbow Slaw – The perfect side dish for your rainbow party food!
- Rainbow Fudge – This recipe is tasty and is made with just 4 ingredients!
- Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats – These classic treats are the perfect rainbow party addition, in rainbow colors of course!
Rainbow Party Supplies:
Don’t forget to order all of your rainbow party supplies before the big day! These are some of our favorite rainbow party must-haves!
Rainbow Party Supplies Pack for 16 Guests – Including Dinner Plates, Dessert Plates, Cups, and NapkinsRainbow Tablecover Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)YCT Rainbow Paper Garland – 110 Inch LongRainbow Centerpiece – 18Mini Rainbow Spiral Lollipops (16)Rainbow Cupcake Rings (24-Pack)Rainbow PinataStuffwholesale Fitted Tulle Table Skirt Baby Shower Birthday Party Cake Table Decoration (Rainbow)Bobee Rainbow Party Decorations, Fiesta Party Supplies Paper Lanterns, 6 CountRainbow Heavy Duty Disposable Spoons – 50 CountChloe Elizabeth Circle Dots Paper Party Garland Backdrop (10 Feet Long) – Rainbow
You might also like: