DairyPure is the only milk backed by an exclusive Five-Point Purity Promise ensuring that all DairyPure milk is free of artificial growth hormones*, has been tested for antibiotics, is continually quality tested to ensure purity, only comes from cows fed a healthy diet, and is cold shipped fresh from your local dairy!
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from cows treated with the artificial growth hormone rbST and non-rbST-treated cows.
According to a new survey by Wakefield Research 91% of people say milk goes best with something sweet, such as cake. I have to agree and argue that this cookie is better than any cake you could pair it with!
Print this recipe off below! Be sure to also share this post on Facebook and Pin it for later!
Cast Iron Skillet Cookie Recipe
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine butter and sugars and mix together with a wooden spoon. Add in remaining ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix well
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Put mixture into a 10" cast iron skillet and press down so it is even in the pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown around edges and set in the center.
- Cool 5 minutes and then serve.
DairyPure is available in the dairy case at grocery stores nationwide in whole, 2% reduced fat, 1% low fat and skim/fat free milks, as well as creams. 71% frequently worry about the purity or quality of the milk they serve their children. Don’t worry any longer with the DairyPure Five-Point Purity Promise.
What is your favorite thing to cook in cast iron?