To make the jerk chicken kabobs marinade combine 1/4 Cup Florida orange juice, 1 Tbsp lime juice, 1 Tbsp Jerk seasoning, 1 tsp minced giner (or if using ground ginger use 1/4 tsp).
Cube 3 lbs of chicken and make your chicken kabob skewers. Marinate for 3 hours or overnight. I ended up tripling the marinade recipe so that they could really soak good in it and be covered.
Grill over medium high heat until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Top with pineapple mango salsa and serve!
I’m partnering with Florida OJ to talk about the versatility of a staple ingredient, 100% Florida Orange Juice. Through this partnership, I’m sharing simple-to-prepare recipes and nutrition information about OJ and how it’s a great beverage choice for families and the perfect complement to whole fruit. An 8-ounce glass of 100% Florida OJ also counts as one cup of fruit, according to the USDA MyPlate recommendations.
Print this recipe off or pin it for later!
Jerk Chicken Kabobs with Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe
- 3 # Chicken cubed
- 18 Skewers
- 1/4 Cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tsp minced giner OR 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Combine Florida orange juice, lime juice, jerk seasoning and ginger in a marinating container.
- Skewer the chicken cubes.
- Marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Grill over medium high heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with pineapple mango salsa.
What is your favorite tailgate food?