These no bake energy bites are the perfect grab and go snack or healthy pick me up to have with your afternoon coffee or protein shake! They are super easy to make and you can store them in the fridge all week!
No Bake Energy Bites
It’s Winter and here in Minnesota, we are experiencing freezing cold temperatures already. This time of year we always focus on ways to save energy as heating costs rise and we need to look at the best ways to be efficient. What better way to be efficient than to indulge in some no bake energy bites?! Not only will you be saving energy by leaving the oven off, but you’ll be gaining energy from the power packed ingredients so you can get through your day without the mid-afternoon drag!
Print the No Bake Energy Bites Recipe:
No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- 1 cup old fashioned oats uncooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter mixed with 1/4 tsp cinnamon OR 1/2 cup cinnamon soy butter for the nut free version
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix together with a spoon or your hands.
- Roll into one inch balls. If they are too sticky to work with then chill in the fridge for a half hour.
- Store in fridge for up to a week in an airtight container.
Pin No Bake Energy Bites Recipe