Whether you eat a gluten free diet or not these Chicken & Avocado Gluten Free Bruschetta are amazing. I myself do not eat gluten free but I have family members who are gluten intolerant and I always try and serve foods that everyone will enjoy when I am entertaining. I don’t ever want anyone to be left out of the celebration because of a food allergy or intolerance. Finding gluten free options that suite everyone’s taste can be difficult, but search no more! These are a crowd pleaser and your guests won’t be missing the gluten in this recipe!
For this recipe you will need a box of Breton White Bean White Bean with Salt & Pepper crackers, Provolone cheese, Guacamole (see my recipe below), grilled chicken and fresh basil.
Begin by placing your crackers on a sheet. They do not need to bake but I find them easier to assemble on a tray or baking sheet. The Breton White Bean with Salt & Pepper crackers are gluten free and are certified gluten free by the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness Gluten Free Certification Program. Beans are the main ingredients and each serving contains two grams of fiber and two grams of protein! Plus they taste like crackers which is important since all gluten free products are not created equal.
Next slice your provolone cheese slices in half and fold them to fit on your crackers. Place a slice on each Breton cracker.
Next top your provolone with guacamole. I highly recommend using my recipe below for an added kick of flavor aside from regular guacamole.
Now top them with grilled chicken. I put two bite size pieces on each cracker.
Next add some fresh basil on top. I used these nifty herb scissors to easily slice mine in nice shreds. The basil adds a pop of freshness that tastes amazing.
Then pop them onto a serving tray and enjoy! Your guests will never guess these are actually gluten free and those guests requiring a gluten free diet will be thrilled that you’ve accommodated them. As a mom to a child that had a peanut allergy I can’t tell you how much it means to someone that you’ve thought of their dietary needs and haven’t left them out!
I keep Breton gluten free crackers on hand all the time now so I always have a gluten free option available for surprise guests. They come in several flavors including our favorites, gluten free herb & garlic and black bean with onion and garlic. Yum!
Print off these 2 recipes below to make this delicious Gluten Free Chicken & Avocado Bruschetta!
Guacamole Spread for BruschettaGluten Free Chicken & Avocado Bruschetta Recipe
- 4 Avocados mashed
- 1 can Rotel drained
- 1/2 red onion diced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Big dash of Cayenne to taste
- 1 Box Gluten Free Breton White Bean with Salt & Pepper crackers
- 1 Package sliced Provolone cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled and sliced
- Guacamole see recipe above
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Taste and season to your liking with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Tip To keep your guacamole fresh longer add the pits back into the bowl of guacamole once mixed. They will help keep it from turning brown so fast!
- Place crackers on a sheet or tray.
- Cut Provolone slices in half and fold them to fit onto each cracker. Top each cracker with a slice of Provolone.
- Spread guacamole on top of the cheese.
- Next top with sliced chicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Serve immediately
Be sure to share this recipe on Facebook or pin it for easy finding later!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.