- Cold & Flu Relief
- Pain Relief
- Tussin DM
- Severe Cough & Cold
- Stuffy Nose Wipes
- Box of tissues
- Cough Drops
You could also include the sick person’s favorite treats, magazine, book, pj’s, slipper socks, etc to enhance and personalize your sick day kit! I chose to fill mine with CVS brand products because they cost less than name brand products while still providing the same quality I expect. If you have been hesitant to try a store brand don’t be! CVS brand products have a 100% money back guarantee so it’s risk free to try them. You’ll save money and I bet you’ll love them as much as I do!
- REFRESH: Hand sanitizer, baby wipes or antibacterial wipes
- EASE THE ACHES: Pair with CVS Pain Relief, a hot pad or ice pack
- REST: Pillow, blanket, slippers, PJ’s or an eye mask
- FRESHEN UP: Lip balm, lotion, or these DIY shower discs will help them feel fresh
- QUIET YOUR COUGH: Cough medicine, vapor rub
- EAT: Saltine crackers, plain cereal, or a can of chicken soup
- BREATHE EASY: Cold/Flu Relief medicine, tissues
- SOOTHE SORE THROATS: Cough drops, honey
- HYDRATE: Bottle of water, homemade electrolyte drink
- BAN RED NOSES: Tissues with lotion, Stuffy Nose Wipes, Soothing cream or petroleum jelly
- GET WELL: Use this to add in any personalized items you want to include
- ENTERTAIN YOURSELF: Book, magazine, movie
Bundle these all together in your sick day bucket and you’ve got everything you need next time someone gets sick!
What is one thing you always need when you are sick?
*Disclosure: I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy for the #StayHealthyWithCVS campaign. I am being sponsored by CVS/pharmacy for my posts and activities, but all opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.