I made this recipe for our family this weekend and the entire bowl was gone in less than an hour. They loved it! It’s a really easy recipe and is perfect for bringing to family get togethers or putting out with chips or bagel crisps as an appetizer. It’s also great for Fall harvest time when my garden is giving me tomatoes, peppers, onions and jalapenos!
- 1 Can Black Beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 Can Black Eyed Peas - Drained and rinsed
- 4 Green Onions - Chopped
- 1 Can Shoepeg Corn white - Drained
- 2 Peppers any color (I used yellow and red) - Chopped
- 2-3 Roma Tomatoes - Seeded and Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- 1 Can Jalapeno Peppers or 2 TBSP fresh - Diced
- 1 8 oz Bottle Zesty Italian Dressing I use Wishbone
- Drain, rinse and chop as indicated in ingredient list. Mix together. Store in the fridge and serve immediately. Lasts a few days but starts to get watery after a couple of days. Best when served fresh. Use chips, crackers or bagel chips to dip in it.