Is dinner sometimes a struggle with everyone’s hectic schedules? Twist That Dish! KRAFT wants to help save you time and money with these fun, unique and delicious recipes at samsclub.com/kraftrecipes! They have taken everyday dishes and given them a clever spin. Like turning canned tuna into something you’d find at a 4-star restaurant. Or making a BLT without the bread! Or a quick Pasta Carbonara made with KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese! You can get all of the KRAFT products online and in store at Sam’s Club!
This one pot spinach and sausage tortellini in cream sauce recipe is something I whipped up in under 30 minutes! It’s really quick and easy to prepare and leaves you with only one pot to wash afterwards! Doesn’t get much better than that does it? I love one pot recipes! My family devoured this and they all came back for seconds! Even my picky three year old ate two bowls of it! It was a huge hit!
You’ll need one pound of Italian sausage, diced onion, garlic, frozen tortellini, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, KRAFT Italian Five Cheese shredded cheese, a jar of spaghetti sauce, spinach and salt and pepper. I stock up on KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese at Sam’s Club where I can buy it in bulk and save money. I freeze it and thaw it when I need it!
First brown your Italian sausage and onion in a large pot with a little olive oil in it. Cook until no longer pink.
Add chicken broth, 2 cloves garlic (minced), tortellini, diced tomatoes, one jar of spaghetti sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring often. Turn heat down to medium and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente (slightly firm still).
Then add KRAFT Italian Five Cheese and KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese along with a handful of spinach. Cover and cook over low for an additional five minutes until cheese is melted and spinach wilted.
Garnish with KRAFT Italian Five Cheese and serve hot.
You can print this post off below and pin it for later (just hover over a picture and click the pin it button!).
- 1 lb Italian sausages
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 15 oz can chicken broth
- 19 oz frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 25 oz jar Tomato Basil spaghetti sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup KRAFT Italian Five Cheese shredded cheese
- 4 Tbsp KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Spinach
- In a large pot heat up a dash of olive oil and brown Italian sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add chicken broth, tortellini, minced garlic, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat then turn down to medium and cover.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente (slightly firm still).
- Then add KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Italian Five Cheese and spinach.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and spinach is wilted.
- Garnish with additional Italian Five Cheese blend if desired.
- Serve hot.
Find more quick and easy recipes at samsclub.com/kraftrecipes!
What is your favorite easy dish for hectic weeknights?