One Pot Spinach and Sausage Tortellini In Tomato Cream Sauce Recipe
This one pot spinach and sausage tortellini in cream sauce recipe is something I whipped up in under 30 minutes! It’s really quick and easy to prepare and leaves you with only one pot to wash afterwards! Doesn’t get much better than that does it? I love one pot recipes! My family devoured this and they all came back for seconds! Even my picky three year old ate two bowls of it! It was a huge hit!
Garnish with KRAFT Italian Five Cheese and serve hot.
You can print this post off below and pin it for later (just hover over a picture and click the pin it button!).
One Pot Spinach and Sausage Tortellini In Tomato Cream Sauce
Easy one pot pasta in a tomato cream sauce. Ready in under 30 minutes!
- 1 lb Italian sausages
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 15 oz can chicken broth
- 19 oz frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 25 oz jar Tomato Basil spaghetti sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup KRAFT Italian Five Cheese shredded cheese
- 4 Tbsp KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Spinach
- In a large pot heat up a dash of olive oil and brown Italian sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add chicken broth, tortellini, minced garlic, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat then turn down to medium and cover.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente (slightly firm still).
- Then add KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Italian Five Cheese and spinach.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and spinach is wilted.
- Garnish with additional Italian Five Cheese blend if desired.
- Serve hot.
Our week nights are crazy! This sounds like an awesome meal idea.
Nom, nom, nom! This is so perfect for our family. It’s easy, and it looks amazing. I need easy with my schedule.
I really would love to make this meal for my family. We love cheesy pasta dishes!
This sounds delicious! My family loves pasta dishes and this one is so different than what I usually make. I know that it would be a hit!
Looks delicious and simple to make! I love Kraft products and will have to give this recipe a whirl. Pasta dishes are my weekday go-to.
One-pot dishes are the best. Anything that saves me time on washing dishes is a winner in my book, and this looks super tasty!
Oh my gosh my boyfriend would go crazy for this. I need to make this ASAP.
This looks like an amazing dish. It would be perfect this time of the year. I will have to try making this recipe this weekend.
One pot dishes are amazing! I’m totally going to try this!
Okay, you had me at one pot then you went and added some favorites of mine. This just sounds delicious… Thanks for sharing…
This looks tasty! I have always been a fan of tortellini!
This would make for a great supper. The cream cheese added sounds good!
That looks delicious! My family would love to have this for dinner one night!
omg i love tortellini!!! that looks so good. saving this for later.
This would be perfect with a loaf of fresh sourdough bread! I love all these ingredients and will be giving it a try.
I love a hearty soup and this fits the bill perfectly. The tortellini and the spinach are a great addition.
We’ve recently discovered tortellini around here so the kids are always looking for ways to cook it. I will point this one out to them.
Yum, I love one pot meals, this sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? I hope you will join us again this Monday!
Thanks for stopping by Joy! Aren’t one pot meals great?
This recipe looks so delicious with the Tomato cream soup! I know that my family would love to have this for a nice dinner and I will have to make it! We like Tortellini!
Oh it’s so easy and delicious! If you like tortellini then I bet you’ll enjoy this recipe!
Perfect dish with a garden side salad and some homemade bread with garlic butter. These dish looks incredible!
Cream cheese makes everything better!