Then let them cut out shapes in the cheese using the mini cookie cutters.
Kids Cooking: Fruit & Cheese Skewers With Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Dip Recipe!
- Any fruit will work!
- Whole grain bread
- Arla Dofino Havarti Cheese
- Arla Dofino Dill Havarti Cheese
- Bamboo skewers
For Yogurt Dip
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter OR Soybutter for a nut free version
- Dash cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- Cut cheeses in thick slices and allow the kids to cut out shapes using mini cookie cutters.
- Cut out shapes in bread using mini cookie cutters.
- Make skewers using fruit, bread and cheese
- Mix together yogurt, peanut butter/soy butter, cinnamon and raw honey until blended.
- Serve skewers with dip and enjoy!
What recipes do your kids love making?