Here is a really easy and fun treat to make with the kids this week for Easter! This Easy Marshmallow Bunny Bark Recipe is sure to be a hit with the kids and is perfect for bringing to Easter dinner as a fun treat!
To make this I used my Silpat Entremet baking mat. It has raised sides so it worked well to form the bark in and easily remove it. Melt together white chocolate chips and shortening in the microwave and quickly mix together with marshmallows. Spread in the baking mat, pushing down flat. Sprinkle on Easter sprinkles and let cool.
If you find your marshmallows melting then put in the freezer to cool quickly. Return to room temp and use a cookie cutter to cut out bunny shapes. If your cookie cutter is sticking when cutting the marshmallows then try spraying it with cooking spray first.
Store at room temperature. Print off the Easy Marshmallow Bunny Bark Recipe below!
Easy Marshmallow Bunny Bark Recipe for Easter!
- 1 bag white chocolate chips 12 oz
- 4 Cups mini colored marshmallows
- 1 Tbsp shortening
- Easter sprinkles
- Put marshmallows in medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Use a silpat entremet or half cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir well. Microwave in 30 second intervals and then stir well until completely melted. DO NOT overcook it as white chocolate will seize up and not melt. Stir well each time to help it melt.
- Once melted pour over marshmallows and stir quickly to coat.
- Spread in prepared pan and push flat.
- Let cool. If marshmallows are melting put in the freezer for a few minutes to cool quickly.
- Return to room temp and use a greased cookie cutter to cut out bunny shapes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Like this recipe? Tweet it, Share it, Pin it 🙂
You might also like:
What Easter traditions do you have with your kids?