I’ve shared all of my Dr. Seuss Birthday party ideas with you and now by popular request, I am sharing my Beezlenut Splash recipe with you. You can get the free Dr. Seuss printables for the label as well. This is the perfect Dr Seuss party drink idea!
Dr. Seuss Party Beezlenut Splash
If you are hosting a Dr. Seuss party then you are likely in search of Dr. Suess party food ideas! This Beezlenut Splash is the perfect party drink for your Suess themed party. It was a HUGE hit with our party-goers because it tastes great and it’s healthy too.
Grab the free printable Beezlenut Splash label here. Add a Dr. Seuss character sticker to the label, affix it to a piece of cardstock and tape it to the beverage dispenser (this is the one I used but I recommend using glass, like this one, instead as the citrus can eat into the plastic!)! Voila! Beautiful drink for your party!
Print Beezlenut Splash Recipe
Beezlenut Splash Recipe for Dr. Seuss Party! Refreshing drink that is healthy and tastes GREAT!
- Oranges sliced
- Lemons sliced
- Limes sliced
- Fill large beverage dispenser with oranges, lemons and limes sliced into large rings.
- There is no magical number for the amount of each fruit you add to the water. It will vary depending on the size of your container. I used a large batch of fruit which filled my jug 1/3 full. Be sure to add more oranges than lemons and only a few limes.
- Add ice and water and serve.
- As the water runs out simply refill. The fruit will continue to flavor the water.
- This will keep in the fridge for a few days.