These chocolate almond protein cookies are unbelievably good and they are gluten-free too! They are packed with flavor and the added protein is just what my children need!
These chocolate protein cookies are AMAZING! They taste like chocolate almond cookies and are easy enough for my 11-year-old daughter to make them herself! I love adding some protein into my kids’ diet when they least suspect it. These cookies are made with OGX protein powder added to them. I love OGX Fenix protein shakes because they have the prized, ancient herb, Ganoderma in them! It’s packed with nutritional benefits that can’t be beat. With over 3,000 PubMed studies on this one ancient herb, it’s a powerhouse of nutritional benefits. Anytime I can add more Ganoderma to my family’s diet I am all for it!
The beauty of these protein powder cookies is that the recipe is very forgiving and it’s so easy that my 11-year-old daughter frequently makes these by herself. They are chewy and amazing! I love to eat them straight out of the oven but they’re great the next day too.
They use only real-food ingredients (nothing processed) so they are healthy and follow our clean-eating diet too. With just 8 ingredients this is a simple recipe!
In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients and stir. The mixture should be thick and moist. If it seems dry and crumbly then you can add a bit more honey or coconut oil to add moisture to it.
Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use a cookie scoop to portion out one-inch balls of dough and then flatten them on the cookie sheet.
Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown. The cookies need to cool for five minutes or so on the pan or they will break apart when you take them off the cookie sheet.
Print Chocolate Almond Protein Cookie Recipe
Print this recipe below.
Chocolate Almond Protein Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 scoop OGX chocolate shake powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 6 Tbsp raw honey
- 4 tsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients. The mixture should be thick and moistened. If it seems dry and crumbly, add honey or melted coconut oil to it until it is moist.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out 1 inch balls and then place them on the cookie sheet and press them flat.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes or they will break apart.
Pin Protein Cookies