The Best Christmas Gifts in a Jar
Not sure what to give your mom? Need a fun hostess gift to bring to your holiday party? These 20 Christmas gifts in a jar are perfect for gifting and are sure to please any recipient! Everything from a peppermint sugar scrub to bath bombs! Be sure to go check out my reindeer cookies in a jar too! I’ve been eating them like crazy and I really need to stop. They are just SO good! Okay, now on to the best Christmas gifts in a jar! Which one will suit your fancy?
1. DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Mommy Musings
2. Cinnamon Shake & Pour Pancakes in a Jar from Skip To My Lou on Tatertots and Jello
3. Christmas Potpourri in a Jar from Marci Coombs
4. Homemade Bath Bombs from Club Chica Circle
5. Jasmine Bath Salts from The Frugal Girls
6. Peppermint Pampering Gifts in a Jar from The Gunny Sack
7. Keep Warm Kit Gift in a Jar from The Country Chic Cottage
8. Lemon Sugar Scrub from Thrifty Jinxy
9. Pampering Mason Jar Gift from The Socialite’s Closet
10. DIY Russian Tea Mason Jar Gift with Photo Gift Tag from Baby Loving Mama
11. Peppermint Hot Chocolate in a Jar from Mommy Octopus
12. Lavender Body Butter from BargainBriana
13. Homemade Snow Globe from Our Best Bites
14. DIY Home Fragrance from My Frugal Adventures
15. White Chocolate Pretzels from Southern Girl Ramblings
16. Pie in a Jar from The Nerd’s Wife
17. DIY Pressed Herb Candles from Adventures in Making
18. Pedicure in a Jar from Evermine Blog
19. Homemade Instant Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal from I Love My Disorganized Life
20. Apron in a Jar from Evermine Blog
I would definitely like some bath bombs and peppermint hot chocolate. At the same time. I can picture it now. A hot, relaxing bath while sipping decadent peppermint hot chocolate and relaxing…Okay back to reality though. Time to get making these gifts so I’m all set for Christmas!
Remember to pin this post for later!
Thank you so much for sharing my DIY! Off to check out the others. Sharing!
These are all great gift ideas! I love the Peppermint Hot Chocolate in a Jar!
wonderful ideas. the sugar scrub would be a nice gift to give or get
how cute and thoughtful these are,,those are goodgifts all year round too,,you can find mason jars at yard sales for almost nothing,bring themhome clean them and they are recycled into a nice gift