Valentine’s Day Treats are the sweetest treats to make! Okay, I couldn’t help myself with that little pun. It was completely intended. That said, I do think Valentine’s Day treats are some of my favorite treats to make! All the love and friendship in the air and everything decorated in my favorite colors, pink and red! It’s also a great time to get your kids involved in the kitchen! Here are 20 gorgeous Valentine’s Day treats and desserts to inspire your creativity this Valentine’s Day!
1. White Chocolate Bark Bites from No. 2 Pencil
2. Conversation Heart Popcorn from Bombshell Bling
3. Chocolate Cherry Heart Bouquets from Six Sisters’ Stuff
4. Valentine’s Chocolate Box from Made From Pinterest on Mandy’s Recipe Box
5. Chocolate Covered Peeps Hearts from Buns In My Oven
6. Valentine’s Pizookie from Lil’ Luna
7. White Chocolate Raspberry Heart Swirled Cheesecake from Sweet Treats & More
8. Berry Chocolate Krispie Treats from Our Best Bites
9. Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Pizza from Love Grows Wild
10. Red Velvet Molten Lava Cupcakes from Crazy For Crust
11. Gourmet Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Tastes Better From Scratch
12. Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge from A Mom’s Take
13. Valentine’s Day Macarons from This Mama Loves
14. Chocolate Valentine Cookies from MamaBuzz
15. Strawberry Coffee Cake Donuts from Delightful E Made
16. Valentine’s Day Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream from Frugal Mom Eh!
17. Raspberry Shortcake Sheet Cake from Dessert Now, Dinner Later
18. Chocolate Covered Cherry Shortbread Cookies from Budget Girl
19. Red Velvet Cream Cheese Swirl Cookies from Host The Toast
20. Homemade Chocolate from Chitra’s Food Book
I just love all these treat ideas and they are so easy to make and gift! Buy some cute little tins or boxes and wrap them up for a sweet treat for your favorite person. My personal favorite treat to receive is turtles!
Be sure to pin this for later!