Our family loves to snack. I grew up as more of a snacker than a big meal eater. I liked to graze throughout the day instead of eating three big meals a day. My kids have inherited that tendency from me. I’m always looking for new snack pairings to keep my family happy and eliminate the boredom of the same old snacks everyday.
Team Kellogg’s loves to come up with new snack pairings too and they inspired us to do the same! Here are some of Kellogg’s great ideas:
- Combine peanut butter and Kellogg’s Rice Krispies for a new twist on a classic treat.
- Pair greek yogurt with Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes for a crunchy topping on your yogurt that will add a new texture to your snack!
- Use Kellogg’s Rice Krispies to top a Cherry-Apple Crisp Dessert!
- Mix up Popcorn and Kellogg’s Corn Pops for a great sweet and salty mix.
- Liven up your banana bread by adding Kellogg’s Raisin Bran to it!
Has your snack routine gotten boring? Spice it up by mixing ingredients that you wouldn’t normally think of pairing together. We were surprised to find the delicious pairings we were able to come up with by combining snacks from our pantry. It changes up the usual snack options and makes them new and exciting again.
Visit Kelloggs.com/GreatStartsTips for more inspiring snack ideas!