This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sargento. All opinions are 100% mine.
This Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread is the perfect appetizer for all of those holiday gatherings coming up! I also eat it for lunch because it’s a great excuse to indulge! These personal size pull apart bread rolls make it a meal for one or great to share between a couple. Personally I love a great pull apart bread, but I’m not too thrilled to be picking away at a loaf of bread along with everyone else in the room. This recipe uses oversized hard rolls which make the perfect personal size and a great appetizer!
You’ll need large hard rolls (or smaller ones if you want minis, just buy double the amount of rolls if you do mini size rolls), baby spinach, garlic, butter, artichoke hearts and Sargento Mozzarella & Provolone shredded cheese. I love the Sargento Off The Block cheese because it is real, natural cheese, shredded right off the block without anything added. For this recipe you could also use the Sargento Shredded Cheese off the block mozzarella variety. Either variety is delicious in this recipe!
First cut a cross hatch pattern in four hard rolls, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the rolls.
Then stuff 1/4 cup of Sargento Mozzarella & Provolone cheese into the cracks you cut into the bread. Place rolls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Then melt the butter and sauté the garlic. Add the spinach and wilt it. Then add the artichokes and mix them together well. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
Then divide the spinach mixture between the four rolls and top each roll with another 1/4 cup of Sargento cheese. Tent the baking pan with aluminum foil to cover rolls, but not touching them, and cook for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Then cook another 5 minutes uncovered until cheese is bubbly and top is browned.
Serve immediately and enjoy the melty goodness!
Print off the recipe below or pin this recipe for later!
- 4 large hard rolls
- 1 stick of butter 1/2 cup
- 2 cups Sargento Mozzarella & Provolone cheese divided in half
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach chopped
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Slice your hard rolls in a cross hatch pattern ensuring you don't slice through the bottom.
- Place hard rolls on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Stuff 1/4 cup mozzarella and provolone cheese blend into the cracks of the bread where you sliced it.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and add garlic.
- Next add spinach, wilting it.
- Then add artichokes and cook 3 minutes, mixing well.
- Divide the spinach mixture equally amongst the hard rolls. Stuff it into the cracks of the bread.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese blend on each hard roll.
- Tent baking sheet with aluminum foil to cover rolls but ensure it isn't touching the tops of them.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and roll is toasty.
- Then uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and top is toasted. Alternatively you can use your oven's broil option to make the cheese bubbly after uncovering it.
- Serve immediately.
Have you ever made a pull apart bread recipe? What kind?