I love sheet pan dinners because they are a quick and easy one-pan meal. It doesn’t matter if I am making a sheet pan entree or just looking for a new side dish for a meal, these sheet pan roasted vegetables are full of flavor and make the perfect side dish or meatless meal.
It is no secret that you all love sheet pan dinners as much as I do. My Sheet Pan Pork Chops and roasted pork tenderloin are already reader favorites, and I know that you will love these sheet pan roasted vegetables as much as I do.
Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
This sheet pan roasted vegetable recipe is s a great way to use up any leftover vegetables sitting in your refrigerator. If you don’t have the vegetables used here, feel free to substitute any sturdy veggie you have on hand, such as carrots, fennel, parsnips, and eggplant. I love how easy it is to create the perfect side dish for any meal.
This sheet pan dinner is great as a meatless dinner idea or as a side dish to any recipe.
Oven Roasted Vegetables
Roasting deepens and intensifies the inherent sweetness of vegetables; so don’t be surprised if this becomes a new family favorite! It is the perfect side dish to use up any of those vegetables sitting in your fridge that would otherwise go to waste.
Tip: This recipe calls for Herbs de Provence, but Italian seasoning can be used instead. This will alter the flavor profile a bit, but the result will still be delicious.
How To Make Sheet Pan Veggies
All you need for this recipe are some sturdy vegetables, some seasoning, oil, and balsamic vinegar and a sheet pan. In 40 hands-off minutes, you will have an amazing side dish your whole family will love. And as a bonus, you get to use up any of those veggies just sitting in the refrigerator rather than toss them in the compost pile.
Print Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables Recipe
Print the recipe below and add it to a binder to create your very own personal cookbook!
Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 1 lb Bag mini sweet peppers seeded and cut in half
- 1 lb Portobello mushroom caps sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Herbs de Provence (or Italian seasoning)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Add peppers, Portobello mushrooms, onion, and Brussels sprouts to a large mixing bowl. Add garlic powder, Herbs de Provence, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar and gently toss to combine. Season generously with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange seasoned vegetables on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, being careful not to overcrowd. Use two large baking sheets, if necessary.
- Place sheet pan in preheated oven and roast for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through, or until the vegetables are tender and develop a nice caramelized color. Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Pin Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
I love it when you pin my recipes. Pin this recipe to find it easier later on.