This one pot spinach and sausage tortellini in cream sauce recipe is something I whipped up in under 30 minutes! It’s really quick and easy to prepare and leaves you with only one pot to wash afterwards! Doesn’t get much better than that does it? I love one pot recipes! My family devoured this and they all came back for seconds! Even my picky three year old ate two bowls of it! It was a huge hit!
Garnish with KRAFT Italian Five Cheese and serve hot.
You can print this post off below and pin it for later (just hover over a picture and click the pin it button!).
One Pot Spinach and Sausage Tortellini In Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 lb Italian sausages
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 15 oz can chicken broth
- 19 oz frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 25 oz jar Tomato Basil spaghetti sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup KRAFT Italian Five Cheese shredded cheese
- 4 Tbsp KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Spinach
- In a large pot heat up a dash of olive oil and brown Italian sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink.
- Add chicken broth, tortellini, minced garlic, diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat then turn down to medium and cover.
- Simmer 5-10 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente (slightly firm still).
- Then add KRAFT PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Italian Five Cheese and spinach.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and spinach is wilted.
- Garnish with additional Italian Five Cheese blend if desired.
- Serve hot.