Mother’s Day is Sunday and whether you are a Dad looking for some fun DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas to create with your kids for your wife, or you are a daughter or son looking for easy DIY Mother’s Day gifts then you are sure to find an idea here in these 20 DIY Mother’s Day gift ideas! They cover everything from DIY salt scrubs to photo blocks.
1. DIY Salt Lime Scrub from Wife Mom Geek
2. Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase from Home Stories A to Z
3. Jar of Love for Mom from Crafting a Green World
4. Recipe Holder from Lil’ Luna
5. Sentimental Photo Holder from Shanty 2 Chic
6. Mother’s Day Care Package from The Dating Divas
7. DIY Wrap Bracelet with Faux Gemstones from Moms and Crafters
8. Family Tree Canvas from Ashlee Marie
9. DIY Jewelry Bowl from Organized 31
10. Homemade Heating Pad from Simple Saving Savvy
11. Mother’s Day Plaque from Sawdust and Embryos
12. Photo Blocks from Two Busy Blondes
13. World’s Best Mom Printable from Martha Stewart
14. Distressed Family Frame from Creative Green Living
15. Kid-Made Mother’s Day Bouquet from Kid Things
16. Handprint Heart with Poem from Fun Handprint Art
17. Free Mother’s Day Card Printable from Living Locurto
18. Mother’s Day Journaling and Filler Cards from Simple as That
19. Mother’s Day Questionnaire from The Crafting Chicks
20. You Are My Sunshine Card from I Heart Crafty Things
Make sure Mom’s day is extra special this year by creating something special for your mom! She will love that YOU made it! That makes it so much more special than just buying something at the store. Make sure you treat mom to a nice brunch too and let her off dish duty for the day! Enlist the kids to help pick up the house and encourage mom to head off to a bubble bath before bed. Maybe sneak in some of her favorite chocolate too while she is soaking in the tub!
How do you celebrate Mother’s Day?