When Fall rolls around I love eating comfort food! One of my favorites is my turkey bean chili! It’s just one of those foods that you eat and just feel good! It’s total comfort food without the guilt because it’s healthy! My whole family, including my kids, love this recipe and we never tire of it! It’s SO quick and easy to make which makes it the perfect weeknight meal. Even better is that it makes great leftovers so it’s perfect for taking to work or school the next day for lunch!
Add tomatoes and spices and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in beans and corn and cover. Heat through.
Serve with shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
Like this recipe? Share It, Tweet It, Pin It!
Healthy Turkey Bean Chili Recipe! Perfect for Fall! #Beano
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/3 Cup chopped onion
- 1 can 14.5 oz diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 can red kidney beans rinsed
- 1 can black-eyed peas rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans rinsed
- 1 can whole kernal corn drained
- Shredded Cheese
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic and turkey and brown.
- Drain grease and return to pan.
- Add tomatoes and spices and cover.
- Simmer 20 min over medium heat.
- Stir in beans and corn and cover.
- Heat through.
- Serve with Shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
- Freezes well and reheats well!