As always check all of your food labels in your ingredients to ensure they are nut free and are made in a nut free facility. Manufacturing processes can change and it’s important to check labels every time.
Nut Free Monster Cookies Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cup Wowbutter soy butter
- 1 Stick Butter Softened
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 4 1/2 Cups Quick Cooking Oatmeal 1 Minute Oats, NOT Instant
- 3/4 Cup Candy Coated Chocolates I use Smarties or Skippers
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips Hershey Milk Chocolate are nut free
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together eggs and sugars then add salt, vanilla, Wowbutter, butter, baking soda and oatmeal.
- Stir in chocolate candies and chocolate chips until mixed well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets leaving 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Do not overbake.
Like this recipe? Pin it, Share it, Tweet it 🙂