These Halloween Orange Scream Pudding Cups are the perfect treat for your little goblins! They are super easy to make (the kids could even make them themselves!) and they are also super tasty too! These would be a great Halloween party idea too!
To make these tasty Halloween treats you’ll need TruMoo Orange Scream milk (available at grocers nationwide through October 31st!), a package of Instant Jell-O White Chocolate Pudding, gummy worms, crushed up Oreos and clear cups.
If you’ve never bought TruMoo Orange Scream milk before, then you may be familiar with their popular TruMoo Chocolate Milk variety instead. We trust TruMoo because they use milk from local dairy farms that has no artificial growth hormones, and it contains no high-fructose corn syrup.
First mix together the package of Jell-O white chocolate instant pudding and 2 cups of TruMoo Orange Scream milk. Whisk together for about 2 minutes until it starts to set.
Then place a spoonful of orange scream pudding in the bottom of a clear plastic cup. Then top with a layer of crushed cookies, top with another layer of orange scream pudding and top again with a layer of crushed cookies. Then finish it off by adding two gummy worms crawling in the “dirt”.
These are a fun Halloween treat for the kids and I like that they aren’t too scary for my youngest kids! They are mighty tasty too!
Print off the recipe below or pin this post for later! Don’t forget to share it on Facebook so it’s saved to your timeline for easy finding later.
Find TruMoo Orange Scream milk for a limited time at your grocer! Get some before it’s gone! It sure doesn’t last long in our house!!
Halloween Orange Scream Pudding Cups Recipe!
- 2 Cups TruMoo Orange Scream Milk
- 1 Pkg Jell-O White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 10 Oreo cookies crushed
- 6 gummy worm candies
- 3 clear plastic cups
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the Jell-O instant pudding and 2 cups of TruMoo Orange Scream milk for about 2 minutes, until it begins to set.
- Add a layer of pudding to the bottom of the clear plastic cup. Top with crushed Oreo cookies, add another layer of pudding and top that with crushed Oreo cookies as well.
- Add 2 gummy worms on top.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
If you like this recipe be sure to also try my Halloween Frozen Oreo Pudding Cake! It’s ice cream cake that doesn’t melt!!