Over 20 Delicious Apple Recipes
What’s the one thing that comes to mind when you think about fall? For me, it’s the amazing smell of freshly baked apples. There are so many delicious apple recipes, it would probably be impossible to make them all. Today, I’m sharing some of my favorite apple recipes that are guaranteed to help make your kitchen smell like fall.
20+ Apple Recipes
You really can’t go wrong with any of these recipes! There is something for everyone on this list, whether you are looking for a dessert, warm drink or a tasty dinner.
1. Whole Wheat Cinnamon Apple Cake from Must Have Mom
2. Fried Apples from Love Bakes Good Cakes
3. Apple and Cheddar Quesadillas from Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
4. Amish Apple Dumplings from Tastes of Lizzy T’s
5. No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake from A Night Owl
6. Freezer Friendly Apple Crisp Recipe from Must Have Mom
7. Gourmet Caramel Apples from Swanky Recipes
8. Oatmeal Stuffed Baked Apples from Mom Endeavors
9. Spiced Apple Cider Recipe from The Classy Chapter
10. Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites from Bubbly Nature Creations
11. Cinnamon Sugar Dried Apples from Simply Designing
12. Honey Crisp Apples from Who Needs A Cape
13. Roast Chicken with Fennel and Apples from Practically Functional
14. Baked Apple Pie In A Apple from Bubbly Nature Creations
15. Apple and Cinnamon Pop Tarts from Carissa Miss
16. Caramel Apple Crisp from Living A Sunshine Life
17. Cinnamon Waffles with Caramelised Apples from A Mummy Too
18. Apple Butter Streusel Muffins from Tastes of Lizzy T’s
19. Apple Butter Gingerbread Loaf from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
20. Apple Butter Pancakes from Shaken Together
21. Crockpot Apple Butter from Who Needs a Cape
Do you have a favorite apple recipe? Be sure to share in the comments below!
those look so good,my grandkids love apples
You’ll have to try and surprise them with one.
We just got a lot of apples from our neighbor.
Thanks for the great recipes!
Of course. Let me know if you try any.