The Super Bowl is this weekend and my two favorite things about the Super Bowl are the food and the commercials! What can I say? The half time show is right up there too. The football? Meh, not so much. We’ll be watching and gorging on our favorite Super Bowl party food with lots of appetizers and plenty of chips and dip. Here are 21 Super Bowl party food recipes to get your menu planning started!
1. Waffle Fry Nachos from Wine & Glue
2. Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings with Homemade Buffalo Sauce from Pinch and Swirl
3. Buffalo Chicken Dip from The Crave Gallery
4. Cilantro-Lime Chicken and Avocado Stuffed Jalapenos from Sweet Treats & More
5. Crab Ball Appetizer from Home.Made.Interest
6. Baked Idaho Potato Sliders from The Candid Appetite
7. Pecan Bacon and Ranch Cheeseball from Sweet Pennies From Heaven
8. Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos from Lil’ Luna
9. Slow Cooker Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Hip 2 Save
10. Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites from Two Peas & Their Pod
11. Grilled Jerk Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers from Closet Cooking
12. Macho Nachos from I Wash You Dry
13. Cheesy Bacon Bombs from Oh Bite It
14. Chicken Jalapeno Bomb Bites from Lady Behind The Curtain
15. Sriracha Chicken Bundles from Lemons For Lulu
16. Loaded Baked Potato Bites from Diethood
17. Poppy Seed Pretzel Dogs from Mom on Timeout
18. Baked Apple Butter Brown Sugar Wings from Damn Delicious
19. Bacon Cheddar Fries from Katie’s Cucina
20. Blackened Chicken Burgers with Warm Mango Salsa from Cooking for Keeps
21. Buffalo Chicken Waffle Fries from Buns In My Oven
If you aren’t salivating by now then I don’t know what to tell you! These ALL look amazing and deciding which ones I will make this weekend is the hard part. Eating them will be the easy part! Shall we take votes on what the most popular Super Bowl commercial will be?
Don’t forget to pin this for later! Enjoy!