Are you struggling to come up with gift ideas for the lovely woman on your list? I’ve got twelve fabulous ideas to inspire you and there are ideas for every budget! This is what a woman really wants this Christmas! Don’t settle for a boring gift of household supplies this year! Instead spoil her with some must haves for every woman! Here is a rundown of my favorite picks!
- Thick Chunky Knitted Winter Warm Infinity Scarf
- 1 CT. T.W. Diamond Cluster Frame Ring in 10K Two-Tone Gold
- Travel Folding Jewelry Organizer
- Unstoppable Love™ 1/6 CT. T.W. Diamond Snowflake Pendant in 10K White Gold
- Three Self-watering Indoor Planters with Organic Basil, Organic Parsley, and Non-gmo Mint Seeds
- Unstoppable Love™ 1/2 CT. T.W. Diamond Circle Drop Earrings in 10K White Gold
- Women’s Microfleece Hoodie Pj Set
- Ceramic Sectioned Mr. & Mrs. Dish
- High Quality Printed Leggings Snowflake Reindeer
- Women’s Namast’ay In Bed Night Shirt
- UGG Women’s Coquette Slippers
- 1/2 CT. T.W. Diamond Double Frame Stud Earrings in 10K White Gold
I’d be delighted to find any of these wonderful gifts under my tree this year! Maybe Santa will surprise me!
My husband is super supportive of everything I do. He is my biggest fan when it comes to running this website and having my own business. I know he reads my site on a daily basis so I’m hoping he reads this and surprises me with a ring from the Zales Ever Us Collection. I always aim to put meaning into any gift I give. The Ever Us Collection features two stones, one symbolizing your best friend and the other diamond symbolizing your true love. My husband embodies both of these roles. He is truly my very best friend and my one true love. We have been married ten years now and what a Christmas gift this would be! It would mean so much. Do you need a meaningful gift idea? I think this is it! After all diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
Looking for even more inspiring Christmas gift ideas? Check out my entire 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for ideas for the whole family (and stocking stuffers too!).
What is on your Christmas list this year?
*Compensation was provided by Zales via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Zales or Momtrends.