Have you started planning your menu for St. Patricks’s Day yet? If not, I’m here to help you with over twenty recipes for St. Patrick’s Day!
Every year, I go on the hunt for new recipes. This year I found a ton that I can’t wait to try. Desserts, drinks and main course recipes. There really is something for everyone on this list. My kids are excited to try the rainbow water and Lucky Charms popcorn. I can’t wait to whip up some Irish soda bread. Yum!
Over Twenty Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Irish Soda Bread from Cincy Shopper
- Pressure Cooker Corned Beef from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Guinness Beef Stew from Family Food & Travel
- Rainbow Water for St. Patricks Day from Happy Hooligans
- Lucky Charms Popcorn from Thrifty Jinxy
- Green Beer Bread Recipe from Thrifty Jinxy
- Irish Corned Beef and Cabbage from Real Advice Gal
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Pizza from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Irish Soda Bread Recipe from We Know Stuff
- Irish Lamb Stew Recipe from Smart Party Planning
- Rainbow Pancakes from Meaningful Mama
- Irish Colcannon from Just Us Four Blog
- Irish Potato Bread from Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Chocolate Mint Pretzels from The Classy Chapter
- One Pot Irish Beef Stew from Just Us Four Blog
- Rainbow Fruit Tray from The Joys of Boys
- Mini Leprechaun Cheesecake from Mother’s Home
- Pistachio Pudding Salad from Happy Deal Happy Day
- Shepard’s Pie with Lamb from Upstate Ramblings
- St. Patricks Day Punch from The Spring Mount 6 Pack