As a Hormel Extended Family Blogger I’ve had the opportunity to try some things that I never have tried before. One of those things is Corned Beef Hash. I have to admit that the can didn’t look that appetizing to me and I was a little scared to try it. I was pleasantly surprised however and found this recipe to be quite tasty. My husband loved it but he is much more adventurous than I am and that was no surprise to me!
This is a fantastic breakfast idea and is easy to make. My hubby made these himself!
Cheesy Corned Beef Recipe
- 1 15-ounce can Hormel® Mary Kitchen® Corned Beef Hash
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 English muffins split and toasted
- 4 1-ounce slices American cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In bowl, combine hash, celery, bell pepper, chili sauce and chili powder; mix well.
- Spread hash mixture evenly on English muffin halves.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake English muffin halves 10 minutes.
- Cut each slice cheese into 4 triangles; overlap 2 triangles on each sandwich.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
You can find more recipes using Hormel’s Corned Beef Hash (and many others!) on Hormel’s website!
*Site Disclosure: Products providing by company or representing PR firm for review purposes only. No compensation was received in exchange for this post. My opinions are my own and reflect my personal experience with the product.