Hop on Pop Caramel PopcornStinky Pretzels
- 1 9 oz Bag of Puffcorn
- 1 Cup of Butter Not Margarine
- 1 1/4 Cups of Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup of Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 12 oz Orville butter flavored oil found near popcorn
- 2 - 16 oz bags pretzels
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, and light corn syrup in a 2 quart sauce pan.
- Cook on medium heat until mixture has melted.
- Once mixture has melted add the baking soda. (Note: This will cause the mixture to foam)
- In a large roaster pan pour the bag of Puffcorn then pour caramel mixture over it and stir until mixed.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes, stirring at least every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour on wax paper and break apart.
- Let cool and store in airtight container.
- Mix all ingredients together. Stir frequently and allow to marinate several hours or overnight. Store in airtight container.
I hope these Dr. Seuss party food ideas help inspire you and be sure to check out all of my Dr. Seuss posts as I have a lot of free printables and ideas (including the free food sign printables to go along with all these recipes!).