This 21 Day Fix Pizza recipe is incredibly tasty and it’s low carb and so much healthier than traditional buffalo chicken pizza. Get your pizza fix without all the carbs and calories! Trust me, you won’t even miss them in this amazing recipe!
My 21 day fix homemade ranch dressing recipe has been really popular. It is an incredibly flavorful and low calorie alternative to store bought ranch dressing and it tastes SO much better despite the healthier recipe! If you’ve been searching for healthy BUT tasty 21 Day Fix recipes to replace your favorites then look no further than this 21 Day Fix Pizza recipe!
21 Day Fix Pizza Recipe
For this 21 Day Fix pizza recipe I used an olive oil sprayer to spray a flatbread wrap. Olive oil sprayers are such a nice alternative to using something like Pam spray which has unnecessary additives in it. I use mine all the time!
I used Flatout Bread wraps because they are low carb and high protein. Spray your whole grain wrap or Flatout wrap with olive oil spray then toast in a 375 degree oven until it begins to crisp a little. I put it right on the oven wrack (no pan underneath). Once crisp, remove from oven and increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
Mix 2 tablespoons of plain greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Spread mixture on crust and then sprinkle with garlic powder.
In a small bowl combine 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken with 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I used this one) and mix together. Spoon over the greek yogurt mixture on the crust.
Top with mozzarella, diced red onion and parsley. Bake pizza on a baking sheet or pizza stone for 4-5 minutes until chicken is warm and cheese begins to melt. Be careful not to burn the crust.
Print the 21 Day Fix Pizza Recipe below:
Buffalo Chicken 21 Day Fix Pizza Recipe!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Flatout wrap or whole grain wrap
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded chicken cooked
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- Parsley to taste
- Using an olive oil sprayer, spray wrap with olive oil. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place wrap directly on rack and cook until it starts to crisp. Remove from oven and turn oven up to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt with 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese. Spread over crust and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Mix together 1 cup shredded chicken with 2 tablespoons hot sauce and spoon over the greek yogurt topped crust.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese, diced red onion, and parsley. Bake for 4-5 minutes until chicken is warm and cheese begins to melt. Be careful not to burn your crust!
21 Day Fix Pizza Recipe Supplies:
Ustars Olive Oil Sprayer Oil Mister (Set of 2PCS) (2)Pizzacraft PC9899 20 x 13.5 Rectangular ThermaBond Baking/Pizza Stone for Oven or GrillFrank’s RedHot Original Red Hot Sauce – 12 ozVidalia Chop WizardFlatout Light Flatbread Low Fat, Low Carb Wraps (Original)OFFICIAL Beachbody 21 Day Fix Base Kit Workout Program – Includes 7 piece Portion control containers
Pin the 21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Recipe image below + we love when you share our posts on Facebook!