I have quite the sweet tooth and with all this Winter weather one thing that I was really missing was S’mores around the campfire! They are my favorite. This warm triple chocolate pudding cake was the perfect combination of oozing chocolate goodness and golden, toasted marshmallows that my senses were craving. Doesn’t it look amazing? Don’t worry. It’s really easy to make 🙂
You’ll need a Devil’s Food cake mix, 2 boxes of JELL-O Chocolate Fudge flavored instant pudding, 3 cups of Jet-Puffed mini marshmallows, 3 ounces Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate, milk, water, sugar along with the eggs, water and oil that your cake mix calls for.
First you will mix the cake mix ingredients according to the package and pour it into a greased 9×13 pan.
Then mix together the dry JELL-O pudding mixes, sugar, water and milk and whisk for 2 minutes.
Pour the pudding mixture over your cake mix in the same pan. Place your 9×13 pan onto a rimmed baking sheet (just in case it overflows while cooking). Then bake for 55 minutes to an hour until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Take it out and allow it to cool ten minutes. Turn on the broiler.
Top your cake with mini marshmallows and broil until golden brown. Place your pan about 6 inches from the broiler and allow them to cook for 30-60 seconds until golden brown.
Then melt your Baker’s chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and heat in 10 second intervals until completely melted.
Then I used my silicone squeeze bottle to drizzle the chocolate over the cake. It makes decorating really easy but a plastic bag with the corner snipped will work just fine too!
Drizzle the chocolate in a crosshatch pattern or however you like!
Then your cake will look like this! Serve warm. Use a greased butter knife to slice through the marshmallows without sticking.
You can print this recipe off now or pin it for later!
- 1 pkg. 2-layer size devil's food cake mix
- Ingredients listed on the cake mix to make cake eggs, water, oil
- 2 pkg. 3.9 oz. each JELL-O Chocolate Fudge Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package; pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Beat dry pudding mixes, sugar, milk and water with whisk 2 min.; pour over cake batter.
- Place on rimmed baking sheet.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 min. Meanwhile, heat broiler.
- TOP cake with marshmallows. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 30 sec. to 1 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over marshmallows.
- Cool 15 min.
I would say my rendition of this recipe turned out just like Kraft’s recipe! It was easy and turned out great! You can find the Warm Triple-Chocolate Pudding Cake recipe in the Kraft Hub on Walmart’s site along with many other yummy recipes! You can pick up all the ingredients at Walmart.