You all know how much I love aden + anais. Their products rock and are one of my absolute favorite, must have baby products. Everything from their swaddles to their sleeping bags are made from the nicest cotton muslin material you’ll find. They get softer as you wash them and more wonderful each time. My kids love them and so do I. October is SIDS awareness month and now you have an even better reason to buy aden + anais products.
Mother’s have been avidly buying aden + anais’® fabulously chic cotton muslin swaddles and sleeping bags since their debut in 2006. But there’s also a more selfless reason to purchase their classic or cozy swaddles and sleeping bags. Since 2009 aden + anais® has been donating a percentage of their profits to the CJ Foundation for SIDS and their Sleep in Safety, Grow in Style (SSGS) campaign after cementing a partnership that is built on the mutual desire to help reduce the number of babies who die from SIDS and other sleep-related deaths each year.
The SSGS campaign is intended to educate and raise public awareness about what constitutes a safe sleep environment for infants and how to set up precautionary safe sleeping environments for babies that can cost less, be beautiful and comforting, grow with your child, and most importantly – significantly reduce the risk of sleep-related infant deaths.
Each of aden + anais’® products are made from 100% soft and breathable cotton muslin, which provides plenty of warmth without overheating – a leading risk factor for SIDS. The swaddles and sleeping bags are available in a variety of chic prints for girls and boys, as well as unisex designs.
So if you didn’t have a good enough reason to buy them before, now you do! These make wonderful baby gifts and are so useful. I highly recommend all of their products!
This giveaway has ended. Congrats to the winner:
Knocked Up and Nursing
- Visit aden + anais and tell me another product you love AND your favorite print!
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
After you have completed the above mandatory entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry. Each bullet is one entry unless otherwise stated.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway-Leave the URL where you blogged-2 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Oreck Giveaway button-leave the URL where it is posted-1 extra entry
- Grab the Birthday Bonanza button-leave the URL where it is posted-1 extra entry
- Follow Me AND aden + anais on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Enter to win an aden + anais Original Swaddles! @adenandanais #giveaway #mnmamamusthave http://tinyurl.com/2apjeob ends10/27 #baby #SIDS
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Like aden + anais on Facebook and tell them you entered their Original Swaddles giveaway at Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves
Open to US only. Giveaway ends October 27th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. No Products were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Winner will be able to choose from girl/boy or gender neutral print to be decided by company/PR agency. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!