We had the opportunity to review Nature’s Baby Organics Conditioner & Detangler as well as the Ah-Choo Chest Rub.
I was in search of a conditioner & detangler that actually worked on my daughters long, tangled hair. Being that she is only 1 year old her hair is always a tangled mess. We tried out the Nature’s Baby Organics Conditioner & Detangler and I have finally found something that works! I was very impressed with it, not only is it organic and safe for your baby, but it is more effective than the conditioners loaded with chemicals! Another thing I love about it is that you can use it as a leave in conditioner or a rinse out conditioner. We have used it both ways and it works wonderfully! It definitely works better than the spray on detanglers we have tried (and we have tried several).
Nature’s Baby Organics is a family run company. They were invented by a mother whose child was allergic to chemicals in other products and had developed eczema. Nature’s Baby Organics are a favorite among celebrity moms and were featured on E! News and many others. The best part is they are very affordable for every mom to use!
I was also interested in trying the Ah-Choo Chest Rub after Danika had recently come down with a terrible cold. After visiting the drug store and finding there were no cold products safe for use in children her age I was excited to try the Ah-Choo Chest Rub. I felt good knowing that what I was rubbing into her skin was not only helping her breathe easier, it wasn’t full of harmful chemicals. All of Nature’s Baby Organics are made with all natural ingredients. The Ah-Choo Chest Rub is definitely the answer to relieving your baby’s cold discomforts. Especially after all of the cold medicines have been deemed unsafe for use in young children, you can rest easy that Ah-Choo Chest Rub is safe for your child.
Nature’s Baby Organics was featured on Fox 11 in LA a while back. The video also features the mom and creator of Nature’s Baby Organics and shows the Ah-Choo Chest Rub as well.
Nature’s Baby Organics has generously offered one of my readers the chance to win their choice of 2 products excluding gift bags and 16oz products!
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Nature’s Baby Organics and come back and leave a comment telling me which 2 products you would pick if you won. (don’t worry you can change your mind if you win) Remember to include your email address in the comment.
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry.
- Subscribe to my blog-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog-Current followers count too!
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways- Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-Leave the URL where you blogged
- For 2 Entries grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted-leave 2 comments saying you have my button
- Stumble this giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
That’s at least 9 ways to win plus you can get a daily entry by Tweeting and numerous extra entries by entering my other giveaways. Giveaway ends May 28th at 11:59pm. Contest open to US only-Will not ship to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this post as well as emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Good Luck!