Ever since I became pregnant with my first child I have become more and more aware of the products and chemicals I use in my home. I especially take note of the ingredients in my cleaning products. I remember cleaning the microwave once with a regular cleaner. The fumes were so strong I could barely put my head near it to wipe it out. This made me wonder what that was like for a baby to be around if it was that bad for me.
I have been using natural cleaning products for awhile now. I love the Ecostore products. They are chemical free and free of perfumes or dyes. Even though they are chemical free they still work great! They also offer great “bang for your buck“. It can be very expensive to buy natural or organic products, but they super concentrate their products so a little really does go a long way which saves you money in the end.
Ecostore USA also offers many other products that you use everyday. They have many natural baby products including body wash, moisturizer, nappy balm and many more.
They also offer Laundry powder and liquid. They even have Front Loader Laundry Powder. They also have dishwasher detergent and one of my favorites Wool Wash. I have knit Danika some wool sweaters and the Wool Wash works great to wash them with while being chemical free.
Ecostore USA even offers shampoo, conditioner and ear wash for your pets. Now you don’t have to worry about your pets being exposed to chemicals either (which in turn keeps your children from being exposed to chemicals through your pets).
Another thing I love about Ecostore USA is that shipping is Free for all orders over $25! Ecostore USA’s products are now available at all Meijer stores.
Win! Ecostore USA is offering one reader a $25 Gift Certificate to their store.
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Ecostore USA and tell me your favorite product. Remember to include your email address in your comment.
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry.
- Subscribe to my blog-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog-Current followers count too!
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-Leave the URL where you blogged
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Stumble this giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter and follow Ecostore on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Visit Ecostore’s blog and subscribe to their monthly newsletter-leave a comment saying you did
- Become a fan of Ecostore USA on Facebook-leave a comment with your facebook name
- Leave a comment telling me which national stores you would most like to see Ecostore’s products sold in-they are expanding nationally and would like your input!
That’s at least 10 ways to win plus you can get a daily entry by Tweeting and numerous extra entries by entering my other giveaways. Open to US. Giveaway ends June 30th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Good Luck!