Name Your Tune offers personalized CD’s with your child’s name incorporated in the song. Your child will hear their name more than 80 times throughout 14 songs. You can also personalize the label with your own message. We wrote Special Songs for You Danika Love Mommy and Daddy.
It turned out so cute! Danika loves hearing the fun songs with her name in them. Our favorite song is “Little Danika Had A Farm”, she is very into the animal sounds. I love that these cd’s are personalized. They would make an excellent gift for a child of any age, baby shower, birthday or just because.
Name Your Tune was recently featured on the Today show as “Must have baby gear”. They have also been featured in Parents and People magazine among several others. They are also the winner of an iParenting Media Award.
- Visit Name Your Tune’s site and come back and leave a comment telling me which song is your favorite (you can listen to them from their site).
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry.
- Subscribe to my blog-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog-Current followers count too!
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-Leave the URL where you blogged
- For 2 Entries grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted-leave 2 comments saying you have my button
- Stumble this giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
That’s at least 9 ways to win plus you can get a daily entry by Tweeting and numerous extra entries by entering my other giveaways. Giveaway ends May 29th at 11:59pm. Contest open to US and Canada. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this post as well as emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Good Luck!