I am an avid user of baby sleep bags. I don’t cover Aiden with blankets in the crib because it is unsafe and in order to prevent SIDS it is recommended that you not have any blankets in the crib. Being that we live in Minnesota and have very cold winters as well as chilly weather the majority of the year, having my baby in his crib without a blanket would not be possible without the use of a sleep bag. We received this Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag for review and boy is it a high quality sleep bag.
Pros: Amazing quality, wool keeps baby dry and regulates temperature well in different climates, reduces risk of SIDS, fits ages 0-2 years.
Cons: The price may seem high but the quality is amazing and considering you don’t have to buy several sizes and only need one size until age 2, the price is better than others. Think of what you’d spend on several sizes of other sleep bags up to age 2!
- Visit Baby Sleep Bags and tell me your favorite color sleep bag. *Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
After you have completed the above mandatory entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry. Each bullet is one entry unless otherwise stated.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-Leave the URL where you blogged-2 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Summer Sizzle event button-leave the URL where it is posted-1 extra entry
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
RT Enter to win a Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag RV $120! Reduce risk of SIDS #giveaway @mnmamamusthave http://tinyurl.com/25gao6j ends 8/11
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Like Baby Sleep Bags on Facebook and tell them Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves sent you
- Sign up for the Baby Sleep Bags Newsletter–enter your email in the sign up form at the bottom of the left side column
That’s at least 11 ways to win plus you can get a daily entry by Tweeting and 5 extra entries by entering my other giveaways. Open to US. Giveaway ends Ausuts 11th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Good Luck!