Do your kids wake up with the sunrise? Mine definitely are effected by the light in their rooms. I had a blanket up over Danika’s shades because as soon as the light would come in she would be awake. She also didn’t want to nap when it was light out. Her shades we had up just weren’t doing the trick. I received these gorgeous Lightcatcher curtains to test out and boy are they the ticket!
Why we love it: These curtains do a great job of blocking out light, sound and keeping the room warm in the Winter/cool in the Summer. They create an environment for my kids to sleep much better. That alone is priceless because it means I get more sleep too!
- Visit Buy Buy Baby and tell me which pattern Lightcatcher curtains you like best.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
After you have completed the above mandatory entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry. Each bullet is one entry unless otherwise stated.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Holiday Gift Guide button-leave the URL where it is posted-1 extra entry
- If you grabbed the Holiday Gift Guide button before 11/1/10 and left a comment HERE-1 extra entry
- If you blogged about the Holiday Gift Guide event before 11/1/10 and left a comment HERE–1 extra entry
- Follow Me AND Lightcatcher Curtains on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Enter to win a pair of Lightcatcher room darkening curtains! #giveaway #mnmamamusthave @LC_Curtains http://tinyurl.com/3xrrrsr ends 12/22
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
Open to US only. Giveaway ends December 22nd at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!