This next gift idea is great for baby and kids!
I LOVE Sweetsation Therapy and have been using their products for at least two years now. They use the best ingredients and it shows in the quality of their products. I am in love with their Yummi Tummi Organic Baby Choco Butter. It smells divine! It smells just like chocolate and there is nothing better than a chocolate smelling baby. I could just eat Danika right up after I put this on her. She loves it too and walks around saying Mmmm Smell me! When I imagine the chocolate smell I really didn’t picture it smelling so good, but they’ve nailed the right smell on this one!
Designed with baby’s sensitive and dry skin in mind, it’s formula contains unique combination of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Essential Oils of Jojoba, Coconut, Argan, Kukui Nut, Tamanu and Macademia to care, nourish and repair dry skin as well as protect from irritations.
We received their Orange Dreamsicle Organic Baby Shampoo & Bodywash to test out and it is yet another great smelling product from Sweetsation. I’m happy to report that despite Aiden having super sensitive skin, this product works great and doesn’t cause any irritation with him. It has long been my routine to use their Bubbles’n’Bubbles Organic Foaming Shampoo and Body wash for Babies on him since I knew it didn’t irritate his skin. Now I have another product to add to my list. There are only four different products that I know won’t irritate his skin in the tub and these are two of them! This shampoo has no irritants and no chemicals, just pure and gentle as nature intended. And it smells like Orange Popsicle!
Sweetsation’s line of baby sun care is amazing as well. I love their Sun’n’Fun Organic Baby Sunscreen SPF 30+. It comes in the super yummy chocolate scent as well as a great berry scent. It is not just a baby sun screen, it’s a state of the art skin care pampering treatment with sun screen. It is also water resistant. It’s been designed with delicate and sensitive baby’s skin in mind and addresses not only protection from the harmful UVA and UVB sun rays but also helps to care for dry skin and eczema while hydrating and soothing. PABA-Free, chemical-free mineral based (NON-NANO) hydrating and moisturizing Sunblock SPF30+ provides high UV protection for your baby. I love that it contains natural, chemical free ingredients so I feel better about putting it on my baby. If you are going on vacation this Winter this is a must have! Not only that but doctors recommend wearing sunscreen even in the Winter as we are still exposed to the sun’s rays.
Another of my favorite products for baby from Sweetsation Therapy is their Choco Smooch Organic Lip & Face Balm. It is another one of their products that I can use on Aiden without it irritating his skin. He has the most chapped, red little cheeks right now and the Choco Smooch stick is perfect for quickly applying moisture to them without getting my hands messy. The stick applicator is wonderful for quick, mess free applications. I love it! It is a definite must have product on my list. It smells like chocolate too! Aiden always starts smacking his lips when he smells it which is hilarious. I’ve been using this product for a long time and love it. It not only works wonders on chapped cheeks but also works great on chapped little lips! *Note that it contains honey so it shouldn’t be used on their lips until they are over 1 year old.
Why we love it: Sweetsation Therapy’s products smell absolutely amazing and they work really well. They use natural, chemical free ingredients so I feel better using them on my kids delicate skin. Their chocolate scent is to dye for!
Suggestions for improvement: None, we love all of these great Sweetsation Therapy products!
Buy It! You can buy all these great products on Sweetsation Therapy’s site!
- Visit Sweetsation Therapy and tell me another product of theirs that you would like to own.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
After you have completed the above mandatory entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry. Each bullet is one entry unless otherwise stated.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Grab the Holiday Gift Guide button-leave the URL where it is posted-1 extra entry
- If you grabbed the Holiday Gift Guide button before 11/1/10 and left a comment HERE-1 extra entry
- If you blogged about the Holiday Gift Guide event before 11/1/10 and left a comment HERE–1 extra entry
- Follow Me AND Sweetsation Therapy on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win a Baby Sweet Kisses Gift Set from @ArganiaLabs valued at $50! So yummy! http://tinyurl.com/275vf96 #giveaway #mnmamamusthave ends 12/22
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- Follow Sweetsation Therapy’s Blog
Open to US only. Giveaway ends December 22nd at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!