I absolutely cannot believe my baby girl is 3 years old already! Time goes by way too fast. She knew what kind of party she wanted months in advance, Strawberry Shortcake! She was so excited for her party and asked everyday leading up to it if today was the day. She had an absolute blast at her party and now I get to share the ways we made it fun and special. Hopefully this Birthday Bash will give you some fun ideas for your next party!
Once Danika had picked Strawberry Shortcake as her theme I was on the hunt for some themed decor. I wasn’t sure how easy it would be to find Strawberry Shortcake but my go to party site, Birthday Express, had this adorable line of Strawberry Shortcake party decor.
One thing I love that Birthday Express has to offer are these personalized Birthday signs. They make the party feel so festive and fun. It is a special way to welcome the Birthday girl too. The quality of these signs is unsurpassed. They are printed with high def technology on heavy duty vinyl. The images aren’t pixelated or blurry at all and come out super crisp. Starting at just $15.99 you can get a personalized banner for your kiddos party! They have tons to choose from and they coordinate well with your decor.
I set up a kids table so when they came in they could take a party hat and placemat. Since the kids are still fairly young they all sit with their parents to eat so setting up a kids table wasn’t on the agenda this time. It works great to let them grab their party stuff and sit with their parents.
Every little girl got to take home a fun Strawberry Shortcake Big Best Coloring Book with crayons. These are really cute coloring books complete with stickers! The kids loved them and they made great party favors. I much prefer favors such as this to the little junky stuff they sell in the stores. The kids will actually use these as opposed to throwing them away the next day.
The Strawberry Shortcake party hats were adorable on all the little girls. Danika loved them!
We decorated each table with a mylar balloon and a Strawberry Shortcake center piece. They were really easy to assembel and looked very cute!
We have a lot of family that attend our parties so I spruced up the boring paper plates with the fun Strawberry Shortcake plates and napkins. They looked so fun and festive! Danika loved all the Strawberry Shortcake decorations and they really made her party special.
Why we love it: Birthday Express has never failed to impress me. I love their selection of Birthday party supplies and they always ship quickly and deliver quality products at great prices. I highly recommend them for your next party!
Suggestions for improvement: None, I was impressed with all of the products and we really loved how special they made her party!
Buy It! You can buy these and many other party supplies at Birthday Express!
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Birthday Express and tell me which theme party pack you would choose if you won.
*Remember to include your email address in your comment if it is not visible on your profile or you will be disqualified.
- Subscribe to Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves by Email (not feed)-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog publicly-Current followers count too!
- Enter any of my other giveaways– Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter-LIMIT 5 extra entries-this means you enter 5 different giveaways and comment on each one you entered up to 5 max entries.
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-must link to this specific giveaway and include a picture of the prize-Leave the URL where you blogged-3 extra entries
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Follow Me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Copy/Paste this tweet:
Win your choice deluxe party pack from Birthday Express! #giveaway #mnmamamusthave Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/4xnrtho ends 4/20
Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Like Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves on Facebook-leave your facebook name with your comment.
- List this giveaway in the following format (or something similar) on any giveaway linky, site.
MMMH-Your choice deluxe party pack from Birthday Express-ends 4/20
One extra entry for each place you list it.
- Update your facebook status with a link to this giveaway. You may update it daily for an extra entry per day that you do it. You can copy and paste the following into your status:
Win your choice deluxe party pack from @Celebrate Express and @Minnesota Mama’s Must Haves! http://tinyurl.com/4xnrtho Ends 4/20
Leave me the link to your update and make sure it links to both me and the sponsor (you can do this by following both and selecting us from the list when you type in @)
- Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post (review only posts are great). One entry per comment left.
Open to US only. Giveaway ends April 20th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Products reviewed were provided to me free of charge. No compensation was given in exchange for this review. My opinion is my own and is an honest view of my experience with the product. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win. Good Luck!