As both a mother and a Registered Nurse I definitely hovered over my daughter’s bassinet when she was a baby. I knew the dangers of SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and how little was know about what caused it. I always put her to sleep on her back and used sleep sacks instead of blankets, but I still worried that something terrible would happen while I slept. I’m sure any mother can relate to this feeling. A feeling of helplessness and not knowing if SIDS would affect your child.
Win a Babysense V Infant Movement Monitor! Baby Safe is offering one lucky reader a chance to win a Babysense V of their own.
Here is how to enter to win:
- Visit Baby Safe and tell me one of their other products you like AND tell me who the Babysense V would be used for if you won. These must BOTH be done to win! Remember to include your email address in your comment.
After you have completed your first entry you are eligible for additional entries. If you are unfamiliar with how to do this please see my post here. Remember to leave a separate comment for each additional entry and include your email address in at least one entry.
- Subscribe to my blog-remember to activate your subscription! Current subscribers count too.
- Follow my blog-Current followers count too!
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways- Leave a comment saying which giveaway you entered-you may leave a separate comment for each extra giveaway you enter
- Blog about my giveaway and link back to my site-Leave the URL where you blogged
- Grab my button-leave the URL where it is posted
- Stumble this giveaway
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway-You may Tweet daily and gain an extra entry each day that you tweet-limit 1 per day. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
That’s at least 8 ways to win plus you can get a daily entry by Tweeting and numerous extra entries by entering my other giveaways. Open to US and Canada. Giveaway ends July 9th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Good Luck!