Are you looking for a way to reinvent those Thanksgiving Day leftovers? I’ve got the perfect recipe for you! Don’t let that leftover turkey go to waste!
These Cranberry Fiesta Taco Bowls are a quick and easy recipe that will wow your family. This recipe works great with turkey or chicken and these are super tasty. You can make them in the tortilla bowls or just make them as a wrap with tortillas. If you decide to make the tortilla bowls yourself as I did then use the tortilla bowl makers and store bought tortillas to make them. They are so easy and the kids think they are really fun too!
For this recipe you will need Ocean Spray’s Cranberry Fiesta Salsa which you can find exclusively at Costco. This cranberry creation is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy – and what’s better, it’s deliciously fat free!
- 4-6 Cups Chicken OR Turkey cooked and shredded
- 2 Cups Ocean Spray Cranberry Fiesta Salsa
- 1 Can Corn drained
- 1 Can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- Sour Cream
- Tortillas or tortilla bowls
- Put shredded chicken/turkey and 2 cups cranberry fiesta salsa in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until heated through.
- Add corn and beans and cook until warm.
- Fill each tortilla bowl or wrap with mixture and top with lettuce, cheese, sour cream and additional cranberry fiesta salsa.
This recipe is a really easy way to reinvent leftover turkey or chicken. Add your favorite accompaniments to spice it up!
You can find Ocean Spray Cranberry Fiesta Salsa exclusively at Costco.