If you like alfredo then you will love this spin on the classic. It’s easy to make and tastes great! My family loved it. First you’ll need to boil your pasta and cook your chopped chicken breast at the same time. Drain pasta and toss with alfredo sauce until coated. Place half of mixture into bottom of greased baking dish.
Chop up some fresh parsley and mix with either ricotta or cottage cheese (whichever you prefer), egg and Parmesan. Spread mixture over your noodles.
Here is my easy and delicious Chicken Bacon Alfredo Bake Recipe!
- 16 oz pkg penne pasta
- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts depending on size
- 2 - 10 oz jars of prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 - 15 oz ricotta or cottage cheese whichever you prefer
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 package of bacon or about 6 slices
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil penne pasta.
- While pasta is boiling brown chicken in pan until no longer pink.
- Drain pasta once cooked and return to pot.
- Toss with alfredo sauce until coated.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray and place half of noodle mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Mix together ricotta or cottage cheese, parsley, egg and Parmesan. Spread over the pasta.
- Add chicken and bacon as the next layer pushing them down into the cheese mixture.
- Add remaining noodle mixture and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Like this post? Pin It, Tweet It, Share It!